Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Tranquil island rules... EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
Tranquil island rules... EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
Tranquil island rules... EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
Tranquil island rules... EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
Tranquil island rules... EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
Tranquil island rules... EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
Tranquil island rules... EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
Tranquil island rules... EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Tranquil island rules... EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
Tranquil island rules... Vote_lcapTranquil island rules... Voting_barTranquil island rules... Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
Tranquil island rules... Vote_lcapTranquil island rules... Voting_barTranquil island rules... Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Tranquil island rules...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat
Location Location : The UK!!

Tranquil island rules... Empty
PostSubject: Tranquil island rules...   Tranquil island rules... EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:04 pm

In the Tranquil island you must follow these rules in order to enter and leave the place. Here is what you need to prepare yourself for...

Before you start:

1. You must be ready to only post here during your characters time.

2. At the island, you can bring other members characters along with you [max. 5] but only one of your own [if you have more than 1 character].

3. You must post roughly once a day here for your character to succeed in the island. If it has been over 2-4 days with out you RPing your character then you will be sent out of the island by "Seraphim". [You don't have to go through it all over again, you continue with the topic from the last time you were sent out!]

[*]Lastly, you must have 20 posts or over in the RP world for you to start the Island adventure! Same with your friends, or who you want to take with you.

This is the basic outline of the rules. Please take them to consideration that this place is a special place so the rules are special to. Please do your best in the challenges ahead!
Plus there will not be only "Seraphim" who will be involved as one of the heads of tranquil island, there will be other admins and mods involved to!

Thank you ~LLL Team~

Last edited by Gamer_gal on Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://plusanime.rpg-board.net
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: Re: Tranquil island rules...   Tranquil island rules... EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:21 am

I like them, but couldn't you need to do alot of rping with that Character sa at least 30 posts? To prove that they know the charaters?
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

PostSubject: Re: Tranquil island rules...   Tranquil island rules... EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:41 am

Natures Child wrote:
I like them, but couldn't you need to do alot of rping with that Character sa at least 30 posts? To prove that they know the charaters?
I like that idea. It does prove that you know your character but also that they didn't just jump straight in here!
I don't think my character will post here anyways...but yeah, apart from the 30post thing, good rules~
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo
Location Location : UK!!!-Birmingham, England!

PostSubject: Re: Tranquil island rules...   Tranquil island rules... EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:42 am

Hmm... yea good idea!
Back to top Go down
http://amaitamashii.friendhood.net
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tranquil island rules...   Tranquil island rules... EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:44 pm

Oh yeah. Good ideas and good points.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: Re: Tranquil island rules...   Tranquil island rules... EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:15 am

It was only an idea.... It does not have to be a rule.............
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

PostSubject: Re: Tranquil island rules...   Tranquil island rules... EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:26 pm

Gamer_gal wrote:

[list=1][*]You must be ready to only post here during your characters time. Do not start on another RP topic when you come here, you can post on to recent topics.

Sorry-I should've posted this sooner, but I was thinking about it...
I don't think this rule should come into effect until more members join the site. If a person only has one character, rping could become a little boring if they can only rp in past places and Tranquil Island. Also, it's kinda limiting a character's 'freedom'. Finally, I'm thinking of Seraphim here. If she cannot get onto the site or even come up with anything to reply with to the post, it means the person will have to wait for a while. I think, in short, it can become a little boring. And the point of the site is for peeps to have fun! I'm not trying to critisize [?] anything, I was just expressing my POV.
Back to top Go down
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tranquil island rules...   Tranquil island rules... EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 8:47 pm

Oh yeah. I totaly agree with you arty. (Everyone is making great points.)
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Tranquil island rules...   Tranquil island rules... EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:44 am

Yeah..It's Also limiting Seraphim's character, Seraphim....
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo
Location Location : UK!!!-Birmingham, England!

PostSubject: Re: Tranquil island rules...   Tranquil island rules... EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Hay when doing tasks there can be more than one person doing it! Like eg I'm meant to do a mission with Invader Kenisis the Tylol joined in but remember if you want to join in with the missions like what tylol did with Invader Kenesis say so at the entrence on the same topic! [It may be easier to PM the person u wanna do tasks with!] :D
Back to top Go down
http://amaitamashii.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tranquil island rules...   Tranquil island rules... Empty

Back to top Go down

Tranquil island rules...
Page 1 of 1