Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Which anime genre is the best? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
Which anime genre is the best? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
Which anime genre is the best? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
Which anime genre is the best? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
Which anime genre is the best? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
Which anime genre is the best? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
Which anime genre is the best? EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
Which anime genre is the best? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Which anime genre is the best? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
Which anime genre is the best? Vote_lcapWhich anime genre is the best? Voting_barWhich anime genre is the best? Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
Which anime genre is the best? Vote_lcapWhich anime genre is the best? Voting_barWhich anime genre is the best? Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Which anime genre is the best?

Go down 
3 posters

So, which genre is the best?!
Vampire
Which anime genre is the best? Vote_lcap0%Which anime genre is the best? Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Magic
Which anime genre is the best? Vote_lcap0%Which anime genre is the best? Vote_rcap1
 0% [ 0 ]
Comedy
Which anime genre is the best? Vote_lcap25%Which anime genre is the best? Vote_rcap1
 25% [ 1 ]
Romance
 0% [ 0 ]
Drama
 0% [ 0 ]
Slice of Life
 0% [ 0 ]
Horror
Which anime genre is the best? Vote_lcap25%Which anime genre is the best? Vote_rcap1
 25% [ 1 ]
Whatever;I don't really care
 0% [ 0 ]
Any other genre
Which anime genre is the best? Vote_lcap50%Which anime genre is the best? Vote_rcap1
 50% [ 2 ]
What the heck is anime? [....]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

Which anime genre is the best? Empty
PostSubject: Which anime genre is the best?   Which anime genre is the best? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:39 am

Yes. I am honestly asking you this question-Which genre is the best?
[For peeps who don't know what a genre is, it's what type of thing the (in this case) anime is. Eg: Vampire, horror, comedy, etc...]
Also, I guess you could say which animes [is that a word?] you like the best in your chosen genre!
Now I'll shut up about stuff like that. Please take part in the poll, but speak to meh too! :lol!:

My fave genres are vampire, romance, comedy and magic!
So the animes I really like have to have AT LEAST one of those in. Just like Vampire Knight/Guilty and Shugo Chara [<-----<3 Love them!!!]

Yes...just speak to me 'bout them!
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: Re: Which anime genre is the best?   Which anime genre is the best? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 12:26 pm

I don't really know... I like all of them!!!
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat
Location Location : The UK!!

PostSubject: Re: Which anime genre is the best?   Which anime genre is the best? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:02 pm

comedy; romance; fantasy; school life; adventure; cooking; mystery; action and slice of life are some of my faves! [yes, some.]

Many of the animes I am watching have ether of these genres at the moment, I don't think I'll be able to say all the animes I have been watching at the moment since I watched so many! [Where did I find the time? 8) ]
But I at least watched 5-10 different animes!
Back to top Go down
https://plusanime.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which anime genre is the best?   Which anime genre is the best? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which anime genre is the best?
Page 1 of 1