Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
What did you get for Christmas? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
What did you get for Christmas? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
What did you get for Christmas? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
What did you get for Christmas? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
What did you get for Christmas? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
What did you get for Christmas? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
What did you get for Christmas? EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
What did you get for Christmas? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
What did you get for Christmas? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
What did you get for Christmas? Vote_lcapWhat did you get for Christmas? Voting_barWhat did you get for Christmas? Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
What did you get for Christmas? Vote_lcapWhat did you get for Christmas? Voting_barWhat did you get for Christmas? Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What did you get for Christmas?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1

Taurus Dog

What did you get for Christmas? Empty
PostSubject: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 1:37 pm

Hi!!!!! I wanted to know what everyone got for Christmas. I got my very own Laptop!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 11:55 pm

I FINALLY got a wii!!!
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 9:35 am

Books, DVDs, money, shopping cards, chocolate, books, chocolate, i-tunes vouchers, hairdryer, hairstuff [like serum, spray, the works~], PJs, chocolate, books. Did I mention chocolate and books?
Back to top Go down
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:07 pm

Thats pretty much what I got. But I got a ton of clothes.
What did you get for Christmas? Santa_10
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat
Location Location : The UK!!

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 1:27 pm

I got:
New laptop!, Wii game [Tales of Symphonia], Chocolate [NO WAY!], PJ's, Clothes, Make up, Hand warmers, bath soaps, make up, money, art books, paints, pencils, art books, sketch pads, make up...
Just like arty lots of chocolate! I got lost of make up, art stuff and money.
We also got twister to! We played it on christmas and it was soo funny! I had plenty of happiness and love to! It was a great, relaxing christmas!
Back to top Go down
https://plusanime.rpg-board.net
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:11 am

Julybaby#1 wrote:
Thats pretty much what I got. But I got a ton of clothes.
What did you get for Christmas? Santa_10

Found one. Wait a minnute. Let me guess, you like to draw?
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat
Location Location : The UK!!

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 11:56 am

Yep ^^
But I have to much drawing stuff! Well I guess there is never enough of anything!
I do love drawing though.
Back to top Go down
https://plusanime.rpg-board.net
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 1:49 pm

I needed some writing stuff and some inspiration... I'v got writers block.... :( :(
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo
Location Location : UK!!!-Birmingham, England!

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 7:27 am

HAY! I spent my christmas money towards a laptop too! Me and GG both put our money tawards it and I'm typing this reply with my laptop! Brought it on boxing day!

Also my nan brought me this music box [But it's not a box that opens or anything] It has a magnet on the front [top] of it witch is supposed to be a pond and theres 2 lil duckies that spins around to the music the song is 'Swan Lake' even though it was actually for babies I thought it was adorable!
It looks a lil like this [The base of the box is wood the top {where the pond is} is blue with painted pics of lily pads on the corners and the dukies are cuter and they are made of wood and the wings are made of fabric and the wings are reaching up like the ballerina!]

What did you get for Christmas? Duck-music-box-index
Back to top Go down
http://amaitamashii.friendhood.net
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:47 am

Ahh...that sounds pretty. I got a little silver box with my name ingraved into the side from my, i guess that you could say my aunt, got for me from a very expensive place. But it is VERY pretty. It looks almost like this.

What did you get for Christmas? Flower10
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 12:40 pm

awww. My Aunt and cousins got me just dance !What did you get for Christmas? Wii_JustDance_3D_281x360
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you get for Christmas?   What did you get for Christmas? Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you get for Christmas?
Page 1 of 1