Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Nocturne- An extract from my work EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
Nocturne- An extract from my work EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
Nocturne- An extract from my work EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
Nocturne- An extract from my work EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
Nocturne- An extract from my work EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
Nocturne- An extract from my work EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
Nocturne- An extract from my work EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
Nocturne- An extract from my work EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Nocturne- An extract from my work EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
Nocturne- An extract from my work Vote_lcapNocturne- An extract from my work Voting_barNocturne- An extract from my work Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
Nocturne- An extract from my work Vote_lcapNocturne- An extract from my work Voting_barNocturne- An extract from my work Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nocturne- An extract from my work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader Kinesis
Heads
Heads
Invader Kinesis

Virgo Rat
Location Location : Through the rabbit-hole, into Wonderland

Nocturne- An extract from my work Empty
PostSubject: Nocturne- An extract from my work   Nocturne- An extract from my work EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:02 am

I'm currently working on a little literature project in my freetime, just thought I'd pester you all and post the first few paragraphs here. ;D

Swallowed by concentration, Aden’s fingers glided over the ivory keys, a soft harmony humming deep inside the old piano. The song he played had long since lost its grip on him, as did most songs after about the hundredth time he played them; no matter how bold or intricate the melody was.

Climbing the keys higher and higher, he held his breath, completely immersed in hitting the correct notes. Flinching, he froze, realising he’d missed the same note he had five times over before. His fingers were stubborn, fickle limbs that never seemed to co-operate with him.
Jaded, he lifted his hands from the cold keys and shut the lid of the Piano, careful not to jam his fingers as it snapped shut. Aden quickly rose from his seat and left the Piano to itself, feeling fairly bored with the tender instrument and his obstinate hands.

It was a sluggish Sunday afternoon, and he didn’t particularly feel ready for school the following day. He wanted to see his friends again, that was a given, but it was a half-hearted longing. His mind still lay in the weekend sun.

Yeah, it's a little superfluous, but this is really just a draft. ;D
What do you think? :3
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

Nocturne- An extract from my work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nocturne- An extract from my work   Nocturne- An extract from my work EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 5:17 am

Awesome! I may post a bit of my story that I'm writing in my journal!
Back to top Go down

Nocturne- An extract from my work
Page 1 of 1