Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Just...thinking. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
Just...thinking. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
Just...thinking. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
Just...thinking. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
Just...thinking. EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
Just...thinking. EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
Just...thinking. EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
Just...thinking. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Just...thinking. EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
Just...thinking. Vote_lcapJust...thinking. Voting_barJust...thinking. Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
Just...thinking. Vote_lcapJust...thinking. Voting_barJust...thinking. Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Just...thinking.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

Just...thinking. Empty
PostSubject: Just...thinking.   Just...thinking. EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:02 am

It was pretty amazing. The sea was a dark shade of red. The sand was wet with it. And even the dimmest person would know that the sun, even though it was ball of fire, couldn't possibly be that colour...
Smirking, the girl seated herself on the sand. For people like her, who's hearts had become warped and twisted, today was a nice day. A nice day to plan kidnapping a pure person and turning them bad. A nice day to yell and shout and cause mischief. A nice day for...anything.
The first one seemed like a good thing. After all, what with her powers, it'd be easy. Simple. Make somebody doubt and after a while...
Rose rolled a pebble around herself with her finger. "I wonder who I can catch..."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo
Location Location : UK!!!-Birmingham, England!

Just...thinking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...thinking.   Just...thinking. EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:01 pm

[A conversation in the background] Yes I know Mrs Beanford your son is ill as long as he takes the medicine he'll be alright. See ya!

Seraphim lied in the sand gazing into the red sky a longish distance away from Rose. I hope the island is alright I did tell them I have importand busness to attend to here...
*Sigh*
Back to top Go down
http://amaitamashii.friendhood.net
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

Just...thinking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...thinking.   Just...thinking. EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:15 pm

"Hmph," she mumbled under her breath. "She doesn't give up..."
Rose knew Seraphim was here. In a way, the link between friends was still there. Sadly, in Rose's case, that meant there was hope for the two. Great.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

Just...thinking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...thinking.   Just...thinking. EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:28 pm

*Sigh* I guess she doesn't want me around I might as well go then....
Seraphim exited the beach but waited for anyone to call her...
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

Just...thinking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...thinking.   Just...thinking. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:38 am

Rose rubbed her wrist. It hurt when the ruler's vampire bat had landed on her. Even if she acted well, the mistress would still hurt her body-guards, second in command...whatever name was given.
"Wait!" Rose suddenly yelled to Seraphim. "I...I have to tell you something."
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

Just...thinking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...thinking.   Just...thinking. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:34 am

"What Rose, What?" Evil breathed in her ear. Evil loved this sort of thing."Do Tell Me!"
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

Just...thinking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...thinking.   Just...thinking. EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:26 am

Seraphim turned around and thought for a moment... Is that?... Evil... Seraphim wondered towards Rose and Evil "Umm... What's going on?" Seraphim winked and touched her head to her shoulders by doing that she protected Rose from Evil.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

Just...thinking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...thinking.   Just...thinking. EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:07 am

"She has not told you yet, Has she?"Evil questioned Seraphim.
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

Just...thinking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...thinking.   Just...thinking. EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:12 am

Not many people saw this side of Rose. She'd almost forgotten it was part of her herself.
Her eyes were wide at the sudden appearence of her mistress and she knew she was starting to look startled and afraid.
"Um...yes," Rose replied shakily, greatful for the protection. "I wanted to tell you that I have become...linked to Demonia. In a way I was once linked to Tranquil Land..."
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

Just...thinking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...thinking.   Just...thinking. EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:09 am

"Go on.. SAY IT!" Evil yelled!
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

Just...thinking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...thinking.   Just...thinking. EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:07 pm

(Whats Ray doing here?)

"AHHH! Who's this!"Evil questioned..
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

Just...thinking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...thinking.   Just...thinking. EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:15 pm

What happened to Rose !? Why did she give into evil? Seraphim protected herself with holy magic THAT CAN'T BE BROKEN! "Rose is this what you want? Do you want to live in a place of saddness and horror? Why have you come to this? Please... why...*Sob*"
Seraphim had tears welling up in her eyes "Where's the you, you loved?... Do you think your parents would of wanted this?..." Seraphim felt Evils breath go through to her ear so she made her protection more powerful soon Evil whispered some Evil spells into her ear Seraphim fainted [faked it good always wins].
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

Just...thinking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...thinking.   Just...thinking. EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:21 pm

"Tell me what you were doing with her when we get back to the lair!" Evil spoke menacingly. She teleported herself and Rose back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just...thinking. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...thinking.   Just...thinking. Empty

Back to top Go down

Just...thinking.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plus Anime :: Role Play: Traquiland :: Demonia :: Blood Bay :: Blood Beach-
Jump to: