Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
The Power of Pride~~~Death Note EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
The Power of Pride~~~Death Note EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
The Power of Pride~~~Death Note EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
The Power of Pride~~~Death Note EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
The Power of Pride~~~Death Note EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
The Power of Pride~~~Death Note EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
The Power of Pride~~~Death Note EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
The Power of Pride~~~Death Note EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
The Power of Pride~~~Death Note EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
The Power of Pride~~~Death Note Vote_lcapThe Power of Pride~~~Death Note Voting_barThe Power of Pride~~~Death Note Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
The Power of Pride~~~Death Note Vote_lcapThe Power of Pride~~~Death Note Voting_barThe Power of Pride~~~Death Note Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Power of Pride~~~Death Note

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HxMello

HxMello

Libra Rat
Location Location : Somewhere :)

The Power of Pride~~~Death Note Empty
PostSubject: The Power of Pride~~~Death Note   The Power of Pride~~~Death Note EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:53 am

heres a little piece of a of my Death Note Fanfiction where The main girl (Holly aka myself!) moves into a young boys' wing of Wammy's House to watch over two very special boys, Mello n Matt.(kind of like a mom in a way. Shes the only girl gaurdian tho) I know, random. heres part of it:

Her suitcase clicked behind her. Click. Clack. Click. Clack. Her hand was held tightly by Watari. He smiled and kept walking. Her long hair flowed behind her.
Click. Clack.
She walked up to an iron gate. Her eyes were tearing up. Why did she deserve to go to this place? The Wammy’s House was a famous orphanage for only the brightest orphans.
Watari pushed the old gate open. They walked into the large cathedral like building. She saw a few young boys crying, wanting a set of parents to enjoy the cold winter day.
Click. Clack.
"This is your room, Holly." Watari said, opening the door at the end of a dormitory. The walls were painted a bright blue, almost in a pathetic attempt to cheer a person up from this terrible jail-cell of a place. The bed was made with a bright lime green blanket.
"You will stay here. You and a boy named L will stay at the end of this wing. You two will guard over these two boys: Mello and Matt. They are about two years of age. L sleeps in here." He pointed to the door right across from her room.
"Okay. What do Mello and Matt look like?" Holly asked.
"I wish to introduce you to them later today if you don't mind." Watari said with a smile.
"No problem." Holly said. Watari closed the door and let her settle into her new room. She unpacked, tear drops falling on old family pictures and her old toys.
She heard a door open outside her door. She opened the door and saw a bent over boy with big black hair step out of his room. He was awkwardly biting on a lollipop. He looked up at Holly. She noticed his dark black bags under his eyes.
"Oh, you must be Holly. I am L." He said in a monotone.
"Oh. Nice to meet you. I'm guessing we will meet Mello and Matt later on?" She asked.
"If that is your guess, then you guessed correctly." He said, smiling. He kept on walking.

how is it?
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Pride~~~Death Note   The Power of Pride~~~Death Note EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:40 am

*Lost for words so mouth is wide open*
Back to top Go down
HxMello

HxMello

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Pride~~~Death Note   The Power of Pride~~~Death Note EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:42 am

I hope thats a good thing! lol
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Pride~~~Death Note   The Power of Pride~~~Death Note EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:49 am

Please continue it. I want to know what happens.
Is Death Note good? I've heard about it but never watched/read it. Can you review it or somethin' in the anime/manga section?
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Pride~~~Death Note   The Power of Pride~~~Death Note EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:51 am

It is ....... *Lost for wards* that!
Back to top Go down
HxMello

HxMello

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Pride~~~Death Note   The Power of Pride~~~Death Note EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:54 am

artygamer~ wrote:
Please continue it. I want to know what happens.
Is Death Note good? I've heard about it but never watched/read it. Can you review it or somethin' in the anime/manga section?

Sure!!~
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat
Location Location : The UK!!

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Pride~~~Death Note   The Power of Pride~~~Death Note EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:50 pm

Oooo! I wana read more!
Please put up a section on deathnote I want to know more on it to! I've seen loads on it in one of my favourite shops where I buy my manga.
Back to top Go down
https://plusanime.rpg-board.net
HxMello

HxMello

Libra Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Pride~~~Death Note   The Power of Pride~~~Death Note EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:55 pm

I did! Check it out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Power of Pride~~~Death Note   The Power of Pride~~~Death Note Empty

Back to top Go down

The Power of Pride~~~Death Note
Page 1 of 1