Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
What is jubilancy? EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
What is jubilancy? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
What is jubilancy? EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
What is jubilancy? EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
What is jubilancy? EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
What is jubilancy? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
What is jubilancy? EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
What is jubilancy? EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
What is jubilancy? EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
What is jubilancy? Vote_lcapWhat is jubilancy? Voting_barWhat is jubilancy? Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
What is jubilancy? Vote_lcapWhat is jubilancy? Voting_barWhat is jubilancy? Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What is jubilancy?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

What is jubilancy? Empty
PostSubject: What is jubilancy?   What is jubilancy? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:01 pm

Evil stood on the highest battlements. She hoped that no-one would see her as she ENJOYED the wind in her hair, The adrenaline pulsing through her body. Even smiling and laughing not her usual cackle, but out of pure joy in stead of evilly!She had told Rose and Martha that she was going to plan secret plans for Tranquil Kingdom and the retched Island above it. Suddenly Evil heard the sound of falling rocks and looked down....

Last edited by Natures Child on Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo
Location Location : UK!!!-Birmingham, England!

What is jubilancy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is jubilancy?   What is jubilancy? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:27 pm

Seraphim was walking delicately throught he Fortress *Gasp* Seraphim tripped over in a pot hole in the ground "Arrgh!" She knee was bleeding
"!" I should be fine with this I battle alot of the time whats wrong with me?! Why am I crying!?
Seraphim struggled to get up soon she fell over again What's happening is there an evil vibe in the air of something. But would good be strong against that!?
Back to top Go down
http://amaitamashii.friendhood.net
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

What is jubilancy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is jubilancy?   What is jubilancy? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:30 pm

"What? What is wrong with you? Did you deliberately stalk me? Can't an empress have some peace, Quiet and dignity? " Yelled Evil over the howling wind. She was trying to keep her balance....
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

What is jubilancy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is jubilancy?   What is jubilancy? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:38 pm

"Is peace and balance a sin to you? I thought you are Evil the empress of Evil! Please at least tell me why are you bad? Surely there are so much better things to do bot as in being an empress but why be a empress of Evil?" Seraphim stood up and hopped to the Exit.
"Any time you need help one day. Please think about what you are doing... "
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

What is jubilancy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is jubilancy?   What is jubilancy? EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 11:29 pm

(what exit!It's on battlements!)

"No. It's fun" she whispered. Just enough to be heard over the winds." Can't I have a moment to myself!? Cant I a few minutes to devote to looking over my domain and see from my servant's view! Can't I see how beautiful it is?"Evil questioned Seraphim. "You make my blood boil!" She spat. "You will rue the day you interupted me!!!!
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

What is jubilancy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is jubilancy?   What is jubilancy? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:19 am

"I understand. But keep this in mind If you kill everyone off in the world, You'll be on your own with no one.On your own in a place of no colour and Darkness..Think about it..."
Seraphim glided humbly off outside.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

What is jubilancy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is jubilancy?   What is jubilancy? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:21 am

"You were always better than me. Always in the light while i was in the dark. My dark cave turned in to my best world!"
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

What is jubilancy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is jubilancy?   What is jubilancy? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:42 am

" You were love to don't be like that to think our family didn't love you!Anyway Your much stronger than I am! Im weak! Sorry.. I suppose that you cant live without good or bad... Do you think?... But everyone can still change....Evil..." Seraphim exited the fortress rubbing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

What is jubilancy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is jubilancy?   What is jubilancy? EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:20 pm

She used her bow to catch the girls cloak. "I will never change! And tell me why, you ,the younger always got everything you wanted, all the attention you got! Why do you think I was so joyus that they sent me to find a nice cosy cave!!!! I know you don't remember my old name; Lucy ment light and I was what guided me to survival!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

What is jubilancy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is jubilancy?   What is jubilancy? EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:48 am

Seraphim eyes welled up " I know Lucy is you real name remember when you were younger and you told me to never call you that cos you were married to the bad, I did that for you..." Seraphim ripped her cloak It's my transformation day soon I know you won't come but I just want to say... I love you! All right. I know you might think I don't deserve to even tie your shoes but something in my heart tells me you are my sister and... You are still family. I didn't want attention.... You know I didn't even have parents! I just want to help people." Seraphim picked up her cape taken out the arrow layed it on the floor and dashed off.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

What is jubilancy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is jubilancy?   What is jubilancy? EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 9:50 am

"You will rue that day! It will come soon!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What is jubilancy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is jubilancy?   What is jubilancy? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is jubilancy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plus Anime :: Role Play: Traquiland :: Demonia :: The Fortress of Change-
Jump to: