Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Bruce and Nathan EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
Bruce and Nathan EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
Bruce and Nathan EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
Bruce and Nathan EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
Bruce and Nathan EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
Bruce and Nathan EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
Bruce and Nathan EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
Bruce and Nathan EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Bruce and Nathan EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
Bruce and Nathan Vote_lcapBruce and Nathan Voting_barBruce and Nathan Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
Bruce and Nathan Vote_lcapBruce and Nathan Voting_barBruce and Nathan Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Bruce and Nathan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tylol123
tylol123

Location Location : sherman USA

Bruce and Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Bruce and Nathan   Bruce and Nathan EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:36 am

ps gg gave me permision to do this.. sorry if the outcome seems a bit sad to you.

From
Nathan's point of view

After school I decided to go to Demonia to try to sort out some evil souls. I had used the fortress of change to teleport to Demonia, and decided to first go to the haunted forest. I walked through the forest until I got to a small cottage, I figured it was haunted so I quickly popped in to get some supplies and then immediatly popped back out. When I got out I thought that I would go to the Circus, but what was waiting outside for me was a horror...

From Bruce's point of view

I had just got away from the circus, and wanted to see some ghosts. It took me a few hours to get through the forest to the small cottage, but I got there and I heard a lot of ruccuss going on inside of the cottage. I unsheathed my sword and waited for the figure to come out.

When he stepped outside, I realized that he was my arch enemy, my brother, Nathan.

Nathan's view

My brother, who hated me, was standing outside, with his sword unsheathed. ''So, we finally meet again.'' I said, unsheathing my sword as well. ''So I guess this will also be the last time we meet.'' I said, preparing myself for the worst.

Bruce

''Yes, brother, this is the last time we meet.'' I said, then charging Nathan. He parried my move and threw me on the ground. I imiedatly got up, and we began clashing swords repeatdly. He had cut my leg, and I had cut his arm. I was impressed by my brother's strength, noone else could still be fighting with that sort of wound.

Nathan
I had been cut, but luckily, so had my brother. I cut his leg 3 more times before he fell. He fell first to his knee, then on his face.

''I'm sorry brother, you forced me to do this.'' said, I then took a knee beside his body.

Bruce
I was laying on the ground, hoping he would fall for the trick, and he did. HE took a knee, doing that pity thing hero's do when they think they have deafeted somebody.Pfftt, pathetic I thought.

I quickly took a dagger in my hand, rolled over, screamed ''AHHH'' and shoved the dagger threw his gut. He fell to the ground, instantly dead. ''That's what you get for having pity,'' I said, I then I began walking away, when I heard a wierd gurgling sound bhind me. I turned around, and saw that it was a huge ghost! It grabbed me by the foot, ''NO NO AHHH'' I screamed, as he dragged me into the shadow and the last thing I saw was the inside of his mouth.

AFTERMATH

Nathan now floats around tranquiland, as a ghost, an angel sort of thing, telling people the right thing to do, and watching over those wo have a clean heart.

Bruce, as he was an evil soul, haunts the haunted forest as a demon ghost, scaring innocent people, and killing some as well.
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat
Location Location : The UK!!

Bruce and Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce and Nathan   Bruce and Nathan EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:46 am

That was cool ;D
But shall I move this to "creative writing?" After all we can say it's about your characters!
Oh, and if your characters have turned into ghosts then please mention that in their profiles!
Back to top Go down
https://plusanime.rpg-board.net
tylol123
tylol123

Bruce and Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce and Nathan   Bruce and Nathan EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:49 am

hey an admin will have to cause mods cant edit character profiles!! but sure please do move it
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

Bruce and Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce and Nathan   Bruce and Nathan EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:11 am

tylol123 wrote:
hey an admin will have to cause mods cant edit character profiles!! but sure please do move it
You can! Since it's your message you can edit them with the edit button at the top of your posts.
Back to top Go down
tylol123
tylol123

Bruce and Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce and Nathan   Bruce and Nathan EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:58 am

hey umm its not there? lol
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

Bruce and Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce and Nathan   Bruce and Nathan EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:59 am

XD It looks like this! -------> Bruce and Nathan Edit_b10

And moving topics, at the bottom of the last post on the page it'll look like this!------->Bruce and Nathan Button10
Back to top Go down
tylol123
tylol123

Bruce and Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce and Nathan   Bruce and Nathan EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:33 pm

.... only admins can....
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

Bruce and Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce and Nathan   Bruce and Nathan EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:53 pm

Mods can do it!!! But only the newer ones as GG and Seri etc didn't know that you mods couldn't access it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bruce and Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bruce and Nathan   Bruce and Nathan Empty

Back to top Go down

Bruce and Nathan
Page 1 of 1