Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Bishoujo Sailor Moon EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
Bishoujo Sailor Moon EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
Bishoujo Sailor Moon EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
Bishoujo Sailor Moon EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
Bishoujo Sailor Moon EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
Bishoujo Sailor Moon EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
Bishoujo Sailor Moon EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
Bishoujo Sailor Moon EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Bishoujo Sailor Moon EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
Bishoujo Sailor Moon Vote_lcapBishoujo Sailor Moon Voting_barBishoujo Sailor Moon Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
Bishoujo Sailor Moon Vote_lcapBishoujo Sailor Moon Voting_barBishoujo Sailor Moon Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Bishoujo Sailor Moon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

Bishoujo Sailor Moon Empty
PostSubject: Bishoujo Sailor Moon   Bishoujo Sailor Moon EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:01 pm

Chibi Sailor Moon Picture!
Bishoujo Sailor Moon Sailor%20moon%201
Genres: Action, Comedy, Demons, Magic, Romance, School Life, Shoujo, Supernatural

Sailor Moon tells the story of Usagi Tsukino, a clumsy 14 year old girl who thinks she's a normal human being.
This is far from the truth-she's actually one of many 'Sailor Warriors', who's mission is to protect their planet from any possible threat.
However, through things that happened [which are discovered in the five series!], they ended up being born again as humans with no memory as to what happened.
Usagi rescues a cat [in the manga however, she steps on it] named Luna, who can talk and tells Usagi that she is in fact the Sailor Warrior Sailor Moon. Her mission, along with the other warriors is too find the missing Moon Princess and to save the world from darkness.
She transforms into her alter ego with the use of a pendant [it has a name which I have forgotten...] and can change her appearence with the use of a pen [name forgotten. Sufice to say, it's magic~].
Along the way, she meets villians and the mysterious Tuxido Mask.
It may be old, but it's still pretty good!

The first series.
There's the link to the first series. There are another four series. ^_^
[You might wanna watch the english version. I think it's on youtube. The names are different and the story is a tiny bit different in places.]

[In the picture, starting from the left: Sailor Uranus, Sailor Mars, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Moon, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Venus and Sailor Neptune. The little girl in the back ground is Salior Chibi Moon. Saliors Pluto and Saturn aren't on there for some reason...]
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat
Location Location : The UK!!

Bishoujo Sailor Moon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bishoujo Sailor Moon   Bishoujo Sailor Moon EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 11:20 am

Oh yes!
I came across this anime whilst I was looking for a new one to watch! I saw a few clips of the series when I was little I think . . . humph! Maybe.
Back to top Go down
https://plusanime.rpg-board.net

Bishoujo Sailor Moon
Page 1 of 1