Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapKicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 Voting_barKicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcapKicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 Voting_barKicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:42 am

Rose closed her eyes, not moving from her position.
What can I say? She'd kill me if she knew the things that are going on inside my head. Her forehead wrinkled in pain.
I guess I'd better go see onee-chan. She'll be able to help me...I hope...
Opening her eyes, a haze of red was across them.
Rose lifted her head and stared pointedly across at Ivy and Marta. She had no magic powers to speak of, except for the talent of persuasion and her scythe.
"It's a party! Why would I do that?!"
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:30 am

"I know of 10 really good reasons to break it up! A new power, I can see it to..."Evil explained. "It could be soooooo fun!!!"
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:21 pm

Her fists curled at her sides. She didn't want to be the centre of attention, and even though Evil was...well, evil, it should be her time, not Marta's nor Ivy's.
It was unfair, and it was something Rose couldn't really stand.
"Are you that desperate?" She asked suddenly. "Are you all that desperate? Why fling yourself at every person you see, hoping for easy glory or pointless teasing? Where is the fun of falling in love?"
Geez, I'm irritated...
"What is the POINT?"
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:31 pm

Evil drew and aimed her bow and arrow in a matter of a second, It was aimed at her heart. "What did you say???!! You wern't there whan me ans Seraphim were close, she out shone me in everything! And I don't jump in on everything!!!!" Exploded Evil.
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:35 pm

Okay, so the mega sulk was on. All the feelings of hate and sadness and other crazy, complicated things were just rearing to go.
"Do it then," Rose urged Evil, closing her eyes and putting her hands over her heart. "I don't like what I've become. I was sticking up for you, being horrid to everyone, for what? I want to get rid of that, if I can, so you'd be doing me an act of..." Her eyes were open again, the black shining.
"...kindness."
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:46 pm

[where's this going exactly????]

"Now your pushing it!!! You are here by banished from Demonia and are cursed to never set foot in my land or Any where in Seraphim's lands for A day! You will wonder in no mans land!!! " Yelled Evil, so all could hear. "You disgust me!!! I have stood up for you to Marta! You want to see the real Evil? Well your getting there! A few more words and you see me and this arrow will be fired!!!!!!"

Last edited by Natures Child on Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:01 pm

Technicolour to black and white.
Rose's eyes opened, blank with shock. Her jaw dropped, a weird, rasping noise coming from it.
Everywhere...from...everywhere...
"Onee-chan..." Tears were threatening to spill out.
M-move, darn it Rose Gicma, move!
Her legs--though they felt like lead--were moving. She was running, feeling plagued.
She couldn't go...anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:32 pm

"Don't ever defy me!" Evil spoke to the crowd. " Or suffer the same fate!!!" She then threw a cherry cream pie at Marta's orange fake tanned face.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo
Location Location : UK!!!-Birmingham, England!

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:14 am

Ivy turned around the boys dissappeared with Marta " I wont give up that easily!" Ivy groaned.

Danie entered the room she was scared... But she got an invitation specifically from Evil.... *gasp!* Danie's heart pounded It's like being in a nightmare!I'm too scared! Eeeeeekkkk! Danie curled up on the floor and wimpered I'm such a wimp... I'll never grow up to be beautiful or brave....
Back to top Go down
http://amaitamashii.friendhood.net
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:51 am

"You came.I can help you. find who you truly are. I will promise that you will reign superior!"Coaxed Evil.
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat
Location Location : The UK!!

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:49 am

Ivy was on the floor, curled into a little ball of self pity, what a wimp! Marta skipped over to Ivy. She was like a school girl, sitting on the bench, and hoping that she can get some attention from some of the popular or possibly nice kids. Well, in this case, Marta was likely to see herself as one of the popular, not any of the nice ones ever.
She bent down to her level, whilst tilting her head asking.
"What's up? Are you lonely?" Marta grinned.
"Don't worry, I'm sure that there is someone who can comfort you."
She sat down, snapped her fingers to stop the charms that enhanced them.
They woke up, slightly confused but moved on from the two girls.
Marta turned her head to see what else was going on in the beautiful bashing ball. She spotted Rose at the door of the hell hall, turning back...
Back to top Go down
https://plusanime.rpg-board.net
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 12:16 pm

Her hand on the door, Rose bent her head over before turning it back.
She caught Marta giving her a un-readable look. Rose scowled darkly back at her, mouthing "Be careful."
She sighed deeply for the millionth time and turned her head around again.
"I am very sorry ma'am. Please allow me to come back."
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:23 pm

"Not till you've learnt respect to me! You aimed your insults at ME! YOU will now fell my wrath!!!" Screamed Evil. "'Tis better to be feared than Loved!!!"
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:20 pm

Rose gritted her teeth, her annoyance rising.
"We shall not come to an agreement tonight. I am leaving."
And I am not sure if I will be back, she added to herself.
Grabbing the cold handle, she pushed against the door, opened it, walked away, and was gone.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:25 pm

"Remember Rose you are now in No man's Land!!" Laughed Evil. She sent a flash of light at Rose to transport her back the the unclaimed lands that separated her ans Seraphim...
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:37 pm

Danie heard Evil's deed is it for the best or the worst.... Danie shivered and stood up, brave "Wh-why do you want me here... You don't need to waste your time on me I-I'm sure I can make it...Please...."
Danie stepped back.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:05 am

"Do you want to know who you truly are. I will help you in return I will give you a place in my court if you so wish. If not you can go about your daily business with out being as miserable." Evil explained as she took Danie's hand and lead her towards the balcony.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Danie was shivering like a leaf towards the balcony "No-no I can fufill my quest on my own.. You don't need to waste your time.... Nor I want you to..... Please et me go....*sniff*... I can crry on my buiseness.... I can! Honestly! I can!"
Danie slipped her hnd away from Evil's fingers and said " Please, don't worry for me or anything like that.... I can manage but thankyou.... Danie given evil all the money she had in her pocket amd exited the area back yo tankingdom!
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 12:45 am

"Keep it!" Evil chucked the money. "You'll need to know the truth someday!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plus Anime :: Role Play: Traquiland :: Demonia :: Devil's Lare-
Jump to: