Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Descriptive Day Dreaming~ EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
Descriptive Day Dreaming~ EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
Descriptive Day Dreaming~ EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
Descriptive Day Dreaming~ EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
Descriptive Day Dreaming~ EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
Descriptive Day Dreaming~ EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
Descriptive Day Dreaming~ EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
Descriptive Day Dreaming~ EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Descriptive Day Dreaming~ EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
Descriptive Day Dreaming~ Vote_lcapDescriptive Day Dreaming~ Voting_barDescriptive Day Dreaming~ Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
Descriptive Day Dreaming~ Vote_lcapDescriptive Day Dreaming~ Voting_barDescriptive Day Dreaming~ Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Descriptive Day Dreaming~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

Descriptive Day Dreaming~ Empty
PostSubject: Descriptive Day Dreaming~   Descriptive Day Dreaming~ EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:44 am

Heya peoples! Another story. Not sad, not happy, just arty's way of stories. So enjoy! Oh, and btw, do I get extra kudos for having a title with alliteration in it? XD

A grin to split my mouth in two was plastered onto my face.
The reason? The door to the most magical place in the world was open.
A place where creativity was encouraged, not shunned aside for things like the formula of sodium or the square root of 4.3.
A place where the pen was truely mightier than the sword.
This magical place is room 23, second door down the top floor, in the third block--the english classroom.
I entered with a bright and cheery greeting to my teacher, sitting in my seat where my book was, opening my bag as I went, ready to start.
I'm a total nerd when it comes to this subject, but then so is everybody else. Sure, people joke about me polishing an apple and placing it neatly on the teacher's desk with a florish, but it's way too cliched and the others loved the lesson too.
Up on the board was our task: Descriptive Writing. It said we could write about anywhere, so long as our piece was full of good sophisticated vocab and was descriptive.
So I wrote the date and the title and set to work.
What should I write about?
There were so many wonderful places I wanted to describe. First was the classroom I was currently in. The walls were covered bright posters, telling us about grades, punctuation, adverbs...The paint was peeling, the radiator occasionally making a weird noise. But students in here were always so enthuastic, it made up for all those things.
Then there was our table in the lunch room. We always shrieked with laughter, the chatter of students was loud and up-beat, on Fridays music was played and people were singing or dancing...there was the squeak of shoes, the munching of food, the voices of the dinner ladies telling us to go outside, or whether the weather was against us.
But what about my own home? My little brothers were always giggling about something, playing with a ball indoors which bounced of everything, even if they knew they shouldn't, my parents gently telling them not to do it, my mother's tired but cheerful voice asking how my day went, my father asking me how I'd done in whatever I'd been doing, the loud noise the oven made, the sizzle of gas on the cooker, the mumble of the tv, the scent of the flowers in the vases...
There were other places too--the shoppping centre with the arcade, the various eaterys, the clothes stores, the beauty and hair salon. The park with the swings, the slide, the netball courts, the football pitch, the shelter and all those really tall trees. My friends houses where I went for the morning, and then the afternoon, and then the evening, and then it turned into a sleepover.
"Okay class, you can leave! Have a lovely weekend!"
The teacher's voice cut through my day dreaming. I stared down guiltily at my book. Nothing.
Sighing, I snapped it shut and packed my stuff away, hoping to get out. No such luck.
"Soph?"
I whirled around, my face neutral. I hadn't done the work, so I should make up the time.
"I'm very sorry, miss..."
My teacher just smiled at me, opening my book and another person's.
"Why? You've written the most."
It was true. I'd scrawled down the date and title, and everybody else? Nothing.

Tee hee. That's never happened to me, but I thought it'd be funny to write about. English isn't my fave subject either--it's art. However, one of the skills I learned in english was the exaggerate...
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

Descriptive Day Dreaming~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Descriptive Day Dreaming~   Descriptive Day Dreaming~ EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:01 pm

That's Really good. My day dreams consist of memories of the conference I went to on the weekend! That was one AWSOME weekend.... aaahhhhhh Angel! Angel! Cloud Angel! Cuute Play! love love Fan Girl Smilie Fan Girl Smilie Fan Girl Smilie Hug! Hug! Hug! Cuddle Cuddle Cuddle Cuddle Cuddle
Back to top Go down

Descriptive Day Dreaming~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plus Anime :: Creativity :: Written Creativity-
Jump to: