Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Engaging in Battle! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
Engaging in Battle! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
Engaging in Battle! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
Engaging in Battle! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
Engaging in Battle! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
Engaging in Battle! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
Engaging in Battle! EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
Engaging in Battle! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Engaging in Battle! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
Engaging in Battle! Vote_lcapEngaging in Battle! Voting_barEngaging in Battle! Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
Engaging in Battle! Vote_lcapEngaging in Battle! Voting_barEngaging in Battle! Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Engaging in Battle!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

Engaging in Battle! Empty
PostSubject: Engaging in Battle!   Engaging in Battle! EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:02 pm

I like making stories that make other people think. I'm not giving the whole thing away here, but a couple of things--the story isn't about what you think it's about [if that makes sense ^_^] and I hope you enjoy it!

I swallowed hard as the leader spoke to us for the last time before we started the battle. Glancing around at my friends, I noticed that they also looked nervous. Some were desperately racking their brains, trying to remember a strategy, something to help them out in this scary time.
I looked away from them to peer at the minor enemy, or which ever of them were here. The others were clearly waiting to surprise us later, and to seriously injure the unprepared.
It'll be okay, I told myself sternly, attempting not to lose my head and my nerves. You have paid attention to everything, now is a case of executing your knowledge.
The time had come.
"You may now start. You have 20 minutes."
So now I stared down at the desk in front of me, reaching out to open the paper, my arch-nemisis, breathing deeply.
Q1) Which of these statements correctly describes a comet? Choose either A, B, C or D. Choose only ONE answer.
I smiled. Maybe this enemy would be easy to conquer.

So? Be honest, you didn't think it would turn out like that, right? XDDD
And so, as I have learned, this is the owari of my story.

[Owari=Japanese for 'The End'. :)]
Back to top Go down

Engaging in Battle!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plus Anime :: Creativity :: Written Creativity-
Jump to: