Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 Vote_lcapAdventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 Voting_barAdventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 Vote_lcapAdventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 Voting_barAdventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem]   Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:23 pm

Gem grinned up at the dragon, showing her fangs. "Let me at them!" She yelled happily. "No cats? It's a miricle! I am ready!"
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem]   Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:29 pm

"Kappas would be easyer all you need is cucumber! But sirens thats an other story. You will need some sort of Potion, cotton fluff and a couple of gags!" Orchis was now excited she had not had this much fun with someone since the dinosaurs!................
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem]   Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:33 pm

"Ugh. I'm a vampire. Can't I just go in there and beat them to kingdomcome?! It's a little more fun this way!" Vampire Gem appeared to be warming to Orchid.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem]   Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:15 am

"What are you proposing to do then?" Orchid asked as she landed on a near by moss-covered rock "I'm listening!" Orchid the dragon would have loved to chese them in to Gem the vampires waiting hands. How many non-magical/non-mythical/non-legendary animals had fallen for their songs. For Orchid it was very painful to even think about......
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem]   Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:08 am

Gem licked a fang delicatley. "I bet they can't stand anyone more beautiful than themselves...or you could just drive them to me. Nevertheless, whatever way is chosen I will beat them. We will beat them," she declared, kicking out at a fallen tree branch and watching it sail far away.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem]   Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:45 am

"That was my favorite tree!!" Complainded Orchid. Gem shrugged it off. "O well. I'll drive them to you. What do you think about mermaids?"....................
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem]   Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 9:39 am

The vampire yawned pointedly. "Teritory. With mermaids, it's all about territory. But there's no water here. Besides, Gem wants to come out and play. So let's do this and then wrap up before I am drained of energy." She smiled, a rare miricle. "You know," she added, still smiling. "You're the first person I actually like, properly. When I'm done with this...I think I'll miss you. Until next time. I get awoken quite a lot for Gem's other friends. I may appiciate them in the future. But for now...you, Orchid, are our friend, not just Gem's. Now let's do this!"
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem]   Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:04 am

Orchid sighed and became a griffin
"Boy do I like a chase" Orchid laughed. She flew towards the sirens, The squarking beasts were defenceless as they flew right in to Gems open hands..... Gem fell down.
"GEM!!!!!!!!!" Orchid shouted! The picked her up in her talons and flew to the edge of the forest.
"W..wh..what happened" Stuttered Gem......

Last edited by Natures Child on Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem]   Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 10:23 am

[The dreaded god-modding! Don't do it! XD]

Gem fell to the ground. One second she'd been ready to attack. The next, she was being clawed and left to die.
"O...O...O...Or-ch-id," she croaked, trying to roll over. "They got away...I couldn't get them...they got me." Gem whimpered. She always seemed to go through pain...horrible pain.
"Orchid...Orchid...I'm sorry I couldn't get them. I don't know what's-" she cut off, feeling tired.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem]   Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:25 am

"Gem, I'll protect the forest. You really need to sleep - you're worn out!" Orchid whispered.....
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem]   Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:01 am

Gem smiled weakly. "Can you take me to the edge of the forest? Once I'm there, I'll get some rest somewhere." She stopped, looking thoughtful. "Orchid...thank you. From-" Gem stopped again, closing her eyes. When they opened, they seemed to be a mixture of both her human-ish black eyes and her vampiric red ones-"...from both of us." Gem blinked once and her eyes were dark once more.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem]   Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:11 am

"GEM!!!"Cried Orchid.She flew back to the meadows where they first met and gentle laided her on to the daisys and pansies.......
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem]   Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:56 am

Gem could tell she was flying in Orchid's arms even though it looked as though she was pretty far gone. It was a good temperature for her skin...
And then she'd been placed down, back in the medow where they'd first met. Orchid had layed her down and was now heading back into the forest-Gem could see as her eyes opened a crack.
"Thank...you..." She whispered. "We shall meet again."
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem]   Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:09 am

"I hope we do.... It was fun but I'm truely Sorry about what the sirens did to you...." Orchis replied. She would miss Gem alot...... Prchid hoped that they really would meet again.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem]   Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure in the forest!!! [Frienship Event-Orchid, Gem]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2