Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! Vote_lcapKicking in the PARTY!!!!!! Voting_barKicking in the PARTY!!!!!! Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! Vote_lcapKicking in the PARTY!!!!!! Voting_barKicking in the PARTY!!!!!! Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:03 pm

Evil was having fun. It was her must jubilant day. It was the day when she had became ruler of Demonia. Oh Yea! Before she came to power, Demonia was a haven of the unruly and the deranged. Angry Mob! Those were the days....Sighed Evil. When were people gonna arrive? Seraphim was defiantly NOT invited. It was like the "angel" OWNED the underworld. Well she did not! Evil owned AND ruled. She even had the deeds to prove it. Some one opened the door to the magnificent great hall. After all if she was going to change... might as well do it in style!
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat
Location Location : The UK!!

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:47 am

Bowing down to her majesty, Evil, Marta looked up to her saying,
"Well Done, Evil! I am very thrilled to hear that it's now your jubilant day!"
She stood back up from her bow. Pointing at the back door leading into Demonia.
"Are you planning for anything to celebrate this special day miss? Maybe. Maybe we could plan an evil plan on Tranquil!"...
Back to top Go down
https://plusanime.rpg-board.net
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:20 am

"This is a PARTY Marta" Evil said as if she was trying to explain that 2+2=4 not 5. "Just round up every one from Demonia and a few from Trankingdom! Make sure Rose comes she still owes me servitude!!!"
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:27 pm

Marta took a deep breath, whilst saying.
"... Yes miss!"
She turned to the exit and marched to the black Demonia world.

Gathering all the living and the dead to the party, she wondered around looking for Rose, before moving onto Traquiland. If Evil finds out that I can't find Rose, who knows what may happen!
"Ahh... Who cares, she can't be to hard to find. After all, I know this place like the back of my hand!" She said, talking to herself, feeling like the world is in her grasp...
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:36 am

This was going to be the party of the century. With her brilliant mind she lit very macabre candles and things to fill the magnificent hall...,.
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 4:23 am

Rose jumped down from the the tree outside the lair, her dark hair, crowning glory, swimming out behind her, much like the black cloak which she now always wore. It was a warning to people. Stay away, it said. I'm part of Demonia.
She sighed, walking towards the doors of the great hall. She'd been in there once, when she was just starting out. Evil had shown her the place, described it as the grandest hall in the world. "One day this place will be illuminated with my dark lights." Rose knew the words off by heart.
All day she'd watched from that tree. People Evil had control over, people who used to be good, had been scurrying in and out all day. Rose had later even seen Marta pass, obviously with strict instructions to find Evil's subjects.
With one hand on the rotting wood, she bit her lip. Here I go...
The door was open, the hall illuminated with the darkest of lights.
And Rose sighed again, sadly. This should be impossible.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:19 am

Evil clapped her hands in glee. "Glad you could make it!Now how do you start one al mighty food fight?"
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:55 pm

Rose bowed respectfully to Evil. "Con-grat-u-la-tions, your...highness." The words seemed to get stuck in her throat, her voice slightly bitter and cold. Was it just Rose, or was this place not as glorious as she used to think it was?
Rising from her bow, she tugged at her dress. "I'm sorry I didn't change into something grander. It is your day, however, so me looking different...I would...not want to upstage you."
Rose smiled briefly, a flicker of pure light, before it faded as she whirled around to grab a drink and sit down.
"A...food fight...?" She gulped from the refreshment then stared at it. It was scarlet, scary, terrifying. It wouldn't be blood, though. Whilst the place was dark, such actions were taken only by the hunters, the creatures of the night.
Rose shrugged indifferently, looking like a sulky teenager. "I don't know."
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:51 pm

"What food to start off with.. I was thinking of cream pie...What would you say.. well here come some guests!!!"
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:29 pm

A rather childish impulse was telling Rose to throw her hands in the air and shout "How would I know?"
A more mature one was telling her to laugh, drink, swill the remaining contents of the glass around and declare that food fights were for imature brats.
Both were a bad idea, yet both were right.
She sipped from the drink, chewing her tounge over an answer.
"Wouldn't you rather eat the glorious food prepared?" Rose dared to ask. "You are a fearful oponent," she pointed out. "Yor aim and skill are much to be desired. No one would want to fight against such odds."
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:25 pm

"Rose so you even know the concept of "partying in Demonia"?"
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:37 pm

Rose drained the glass, then shook her head. "No, I don't think I do." She sighed again, standing up and placing the glass down on a nearby table.
With her back to her mistress, she continued. "Sometimes I feel as though I don't understand anything. I'm too young to grasp the concept of everything."
She turned back, smiling. It was a forced smile, a fake smile, a plastered on smile. "Cream pie would be a delightful way to start a food fight. Aiming it at Marta would give the most worth while reaction, I can assure you. The girl cares more about her appearence than anything else." Rose laughed shortly. "But if you don't mind, as soon as food begins to be flung, I shall retire to the library. I saw some fascinating books in there that I would really like to read." Placing her hands on the table behind her, she closed her eyes, still smiling fakely. "They may help me in the areas of knowledge in which I...lack."
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:08 am

"Party Pooper..." Evil mumbled... "Well? Why arn'y you helping Marta? I expect guests!!! CHOP CHOP!!!"
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:36 am

Suddenly snapping to attention, Rose felt insulted and a little bit scared. "V-very sorry, m'am!" She spoke with her voice going up a few octaves. Never before had she felt so afraid of the ruler. "Where exactly did Marta-" Rose spoke her name with hate-"...go?"
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 11:33 am

"I think I hear people!!!"! Squealed Evil!!!
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:12 pm

The doors swung open. Hundreds and thousands of Evils minions entered the black hall, in the middle, Marta with her hands on her hips giggling.
"Here you go mistress! Everyone in Demonia ready for the celebration!" Marta spoke with a relieved tone. The tables where set nicely, deserts, drinks and hot foods had been prepared for Evil's celebration carefully prepared.
"My, what a banquet! I'm sure this is going to taste good!" Marta swiftly pored herself a glass of punch, she took a sip, placing the drink onto her dry lips...
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:58 pm

"Thank you!!!! Finally some one with taste!!!" Evil sneered, looking over at Rose....."Well do you like the new me?" Questioned Evil while giving a twirl!
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:58 am

It was aparent there was a certain degree of...tension in the air between Evil, Marta and herself. It seemed so thick that Rose could've sworn she could slice through it with her scythe, or her bare fingers.
Choosing to ignore the comment, Rose strolled over to a balcony, her hands--balled up into fists--hidden by her long sleeves.
Looking out over the dark kingdom, Rose felt sad. It was just as she'd told Seraphim--it was much too late for her now. She was doomed, tied to Demonia because of the conflict inside herself.
Behind her, everyone else was having fun. Evil was even twirling around, practicly begging for complements.
Yes m'am, Rose thought. Especially next to me. My dress looks like rags when next to you. I'm a darker version of Cinders... She sighed, thinking now of her happily-never-after.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:07 am

"Want new clothes?" Questioned Evil.! C'mon This is a party. Please enjoy your self....."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo
Location Location : UK!!!-Birmingham, England!

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:44 pm

Ivy entered the room of beastly horrors! Soon she found hundreds of med surrounding her "Oh c'mon boys there is plenty of other girls here anyways Evil should be getting all the attention around here it is her party after all!" Ivy approached Evil with a present "I hope you accept the gift Evil..." Ivy strolled elegantly off to the table to eat some party food.
Back to top Go down
http://amaitamashii.friendhood.net
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:52 am

"This is a party...please enjoy yourself..."
Rose turned around, her eyes open in surprise. Evil sounded so...desperate. The way she spoke sounded caring. Like she was taking Rose's feelings to her dark--and most likely shrivelled up--heart.
"Oh, no, no, I-I'm fine!" Rose stammered, flinching at the thought of an attack that...wouldn't...come...?
"I-it's not like I'm not having fun. I'm just pre-occupied, is all. I-I'm very s-sorry, your highness..." The exchange of words was unexpected. It left Rose very confused.
I am fine...
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:19 am

Marta decided to lift up her skirt a few centimetres higher than before.
She did say to enjoy yourself!
She twirled round with passion hoping to attracted the evil boys, giving winks and flipping her hair back, plus keeping an eye on any of her rivals. Examining the scene she spotted many of the boys around Ivy giving her all the attention.
"Well, I am not having that!" She quickly swooped towards the boys giving them a daring gaze, grabbing their attention. They turned to ignore her.
"W-What! That's it!"
She brought out her hands in front of the group- they glowed romantic pink- casting her spell hearts danced around the dazed boys...
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:42 pm

"Thank you Ivy" Evil replied. A single dead shrivelled rat. What on earth made her think that She, Evil would like that?
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:08 pm

Rose sighed, putting a hand to her head as if it was aching. It was, to a degree.
The cause was the competition going on between Ivy and Marta. It was boring and pointless, but Rose wasn't going to tell them this. It was enough to be watching.
Turning her back upon the scene, she sighed again, hanging her head over the edge, her hair falling down.
Now I'm Rapunzal? Rose smiled a small smile, trying to cheer up. What are the chances...
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:32 am

"Cheer Up... At least you don't have to admire a dead shrivelled rat for eternity(!)"Evil said, rather displeased at she liked rats and it had been her pet from the stone age...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!   Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kicking in the PARTY!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plus Anime :: Role Play: Traquiland :: Demonia :: Devil's Lare-
Jump to: