Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 Voting_barThe Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 Voting_barThe Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

The Anime & Manga Fanclub~

Go down 
+2
Natyr's Child
Invader Kinesis
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime & Manga Fanclub~   The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 7:39 am

XD Everyone apart from two people are members of the club.

Hmm. Fave anime...
1)Shugo Chara [all of them. Except for 'party!' *shudders*]
2)Rosario + Vampire [aussi Capu 2. Bring on Capu 3!]
3)Vampire Knight [et VK Guilty. Kuran Kaname=<3. Not Zero. Ugh.]
4)ooh...this is hard...it'll have to be Skip Beat! [I hate Shotaro. Leave Kyoko aloneeeee!]
5)Kimi ni Todoke. [This is a very close call. But I had to put Skip Beat before it 'cause Sawako and Kazahaya aren't a couple. Yet. Soon. Well, neither are Ren and Kyoko but...]

Fave manga...
1)Skip Beat! [It's funny!]
2)Fruits Basket. [Lolz Kyon Kyon.]
3)Rosario + Vampire. [Moka and Tskune. So darn sweet!]
4)Shugo Chara [Haven't read much of it yet.]
5)----I haven't read five mangas. I'll find one more. I guess.

Yessss. I am a romantic/vampire nut. Though out of the other three animes I've watched, two of them aren't romance [though the manga of one them is...].

@HxHello-I am jealous! I reeeally want to learn how to speak & understand japanese! I can speak/understand about three words ^^'
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat
Location Location : The UK!!

PostSubject: Re: The Anime & Manga Fanclub~   The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 11:53 pm

I really want to learn some Japanese too! It's one of my all time language I want to learn! [well, apart from French, but I wont be using it in my life!...I think...]
I only know a few phrases and words, but allot of them are pretty basic anyway.

[here is a site where I started learning some japanese phrases:
www.genkijapan.net ]
Back to top Go down
https://plusanime.rpg-board.net
HxMello

HxMello

Libra Rat
Location Location : Somewhere :)

PostSubject: Re: The Anime & Manga Fanclub~   The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:41 pm

I'll make a post on some tips i used to get fluent in Japanese in a min in some other section 4 u guys! :)
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

PostSubject: Re: The Anime & Manga Fanclub~   The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:25 am

I've totally got sucked into watching Sailor Moon. Even though at first I was a little skeptical, it's actually very good. [And it's a romance. Everyone loves a good ol' magic/romance/comedy anime!]

So when you're bored, go onto whatever site you watch anime on and look at the names of all the animes they have there. Pick one that catches your eye. It's fun to discover new things! XD
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Anime & Manga Fanclub~   The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:05 pm

I discovered 2 yes 2! New animes to watch, cus the others I:

a. Got board with.
b. Don't have time to watch
c. The series is fin.
d. To many to watch so I have to cut it down to so many at a time.

So these are the ones I discovered!

Azumanga Daioh!
The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 Azuman11

and Clannad
The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 Clanna10

These are both very good animes so please, when you run out of them these both are very good!
Back to top Go down
HxMello

HxMello

Libra Rat
Location Location : Somewhere :)

PostSubject: Re: The Anime & Manga Fanclub~   The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:22 pm

My freind Ryan got me hooked on Bleach. It's actually really good for a manga/anime thats on episode like 160+! Lol!
The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 Large_bleach

but my new fav anime/manga is The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya!
My fav character is Itsuki! (upper right corner boy)
The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 TheMelancholyofHaruhiSuzumiya%20upload
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: Re: The Anime & Manga Fanclub~   The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:23 pm

I don't know what to say!! But it looks really good!
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Anime & Manga Fanclub~   The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:14 am

Oh! I was looking for that anime the other day! Not bleach, but the other one ^^
But now I am stuck onto two other animes it looks like I'll have to wait till I can watch that one! But atleast now I know where to find it!
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: Re: The Anime & Manga Fanclub~   The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:44 pm

Good for you! I just found (randomly) Twilight in manga AND anime but then I lost it.
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Anime & Manga Fanclub~   The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:54 pm

Natures Child wrote:
Good for you! I just found (randomly) Twilight in manga AND anime but then I lost it.
*Gasp* I saw the pictures of the manga but not the anime! Is there an anime? Of Twilight? Is there? REALLY!? TELL ME!?!?
Eager
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: The Anime & Manga Fanclub~   The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:45 pm

As i said found it but then lost it as the computer died because mum was hovering and used the computer socket by accident!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Anime & Manga Fanclub~   The Anime & Manga Fanclub~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Anime & Manga Fanclub~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2