Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and Vote_lcapWanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and Voting_barWanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and Vote_lcapWanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and Voting_barWanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and Empty
PostSubject: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and gamer_gal only!)   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:33 am

Evil was bored, Rose beside her, They were expecting a new person.... Marta was what she was called.....
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:41 am

Rose stood, tight-lipped and bored also. She gripped her arm. It hurt a little. The 'ceremony' to become Evil's guardian was slightly painful.
"How disappointing," she drawled, walking to the enterance of the lair. "Marta is late. What a great start."
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:23 pm

"Here, Here!" Evil was bored. when was this wench going to come?
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:43 pm

Rose rolled her eyes. "Brat."
She felt a little...scared though. If Marta didn't come soon, Evil would get mad. And when she got mad...
Rose shuddered.
"Thank-you."
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:38 pm

Evil saw tha front hems of a robe just before the boot came in to veiw....
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat
Location Location : The UK!!

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:02 am

Running down the black ile, Everyone watching. Her beauty or her lateness? Both!
Evil and Rose gave her an evil glare,
I must think of an excuse! I can't just say I was late I over slept!
She stood before Evil,
"*cough* Sorry Evil, I was sleeping..."
DARN! I have to learn how to lie...
She groand...
Back to top Go down
https://plusanime.rpg-board.net
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:09 am

Evil Was KIND! " I was just merely early"Evil said in her most bored voice. Emphisiing the fact." Marta you are now one of my guard here's your sword, Rose as part of my guard here's your scythe."
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:22 pm

How pleasing...
Rose smiled, running her finger down the blade.
"Thank-you." She bowed deeply.
Looking at Marta, she decided to give her the benefit of the doubt.
"Nice to meet you Marta. It's very good to finally meet my fellow guard, protector...you will learn the names quickly enough, I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:13 pm

"Good! Rose Marta, Marta Rose! I need to do something evil!!!!!!" She shrieked. She throw a book at Martas head. Just 'cos she felt like it. " Rose explain what the job entails!"
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:35 pm

Is this all I am going to get...
Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and Cute_s10
And she has that huge scythe,
Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and Posess10

Marta dropped her blade. For once, she is going to try to use her manners for what she wants, just because she is the head.
"Sorry Evil. But I am not going to serve as your guard with this dinky, pitiful blade. I demand something a lot more better..."
Trying to be nice, Evil turned before leaving.
"I don't want to seem less better [or attractive...] than she is even though I was late and been hit on the head by a book!"
She rubs her head in embarrassment.
"P-P-lease, let me use something a little more... flexible and long."

[This is Martas mind XDD Just to give a hint on what she is looking for!]
A whip sword!
Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and Sword-10
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:54 pm

"No the sword is good enough..." She contacted Rose's mind Aren't I evil!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:57 pm

Rose chose to smile as nicely as she could manage without feeling...well, not evil.
"Yes, but of course!" She said, rising from her bow, and turning back to Marta.
"Our basic objective is to ensure that Evil is not harmed in any way, touched by anyone unworthy, and to report any good doers immediately...although, Evil does over look small...accidents," Rose smiled meaner now, letting the scythe fall forwards before catching it. "Sometimes it slips."
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:06 pm

"I'll leave you to... get to know each other!" She then stalked off to her chambers....
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 1:29 pm

When Evil left, Marta placed the "Dagger" in her sash, just incase if she needed it.
"Puth... I wouldn't think I'll need this tat! But, I guess maby for emergencies"
She twiddled her fingers around the blade, the blade glew green.
Turning to Rose, she stuck her hand out, with her girly, inostent tone of voice.
"I didn't think we introduced ourselves properly! I'm Marta, and I should think that I will be slightly better in comand than you are untill I see how you do with your..."
She dragged her fingers to her colar, and pulled.
"... Work!"
Pulling her away from her sight, she stroled to the exit door, keeping her beautie alive.
"Come on! I don't want you slowing me down!"
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 11:34 pm

Evil appeared back " Do you want Rose to use her scythe for real? ROSE is second in command so do as she says !!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:22 am

Marta flicked back her hair.
"Yes, yes whatever..."
She turned back to Rose waiting for a demand.
"Well 'second in command' what are you planning to do next?"
Keeping her eyes stuck on Roses, she glared at her fearlessly.
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:26 am

Rose again bowed respevctfully to the Queen of all Darkness.
"Oh, no, no, it's perfectly fine. If Marta believes that she must reign over me, then so be it. However," Rose smiled, walking up to the girl. The scythe fell forwards a second time. The tip of it was very close to piercing the skin between Marta's eyes.
She continued her speech in a soft, yet dangerous tone. "Going against what Evil said is strictly discouraged. As we are her guards, we are expected to do exactly as we are told." She smiled meaner, dropping one hand from the scythe and stroking the blade. "Those who don't...I do not pity them."
She stopped to briefly be in awe of her words. Whilst it didn't show her power at it's best, it certainly was a display of just what could happen.
"It's your choice. You can go against what Evil says, and I shall let go of my weapon, or you can be a good girl and live to bother me another day."
She smirked lazily, enjoying the goading.
"Oh, by the way," she added. "I'm Rose. I do not approve of brainless, pretty-girl oiks."
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:47 am

The blade close to piercing her skin...
Owch! It hurts! But be brave girl, be brave!
"I never said I was not going against Evil, I didn't realise that you where head in comand that's all. And I dislike how you call me a 'preety girl oiks'! You just don't know me that well yet! And untill we do, are we still going to be the wa we are now?"
Pointing at the long blade.
"If where going to be working together, we should be to hasty."...
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:17 pm

Evil drawed her bow and arrow, This special weapon went where ever she wished, I f she shot it it would go to Marta's heart... "Don't be cocky! Do I have your agreement?"
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:01 am

Staring at the arrow and blade, she could die if she didn't do things right, but she doesn't want to bring her guard down... This is getting annoying...
"I did say yes! Well, in my own way...And like I said, we can' work together better if where all going to be like this, are we?"
She pushed the blade slightly aside and bowed down to Evil.
"Terribly sorry Evil, I guess I didn't realise I was being to mean."
Her blood dribbled down from the top of her nose to the brim of her mouth. She licked the top of her lip.
She rose waiting for their response...
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:08 am

"you can start right away! CLEAN EVERY INCH OF FLOOR OF THE PALACE TILL I CAN SEE MY FACE IN THEM, THEN YOU CAN TERRORISE TRANKINGDOM WITH ME!" Yelled Evil....
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:16 am

Phew... What a relief!
Marta quickly gabbed a broom and started sweeping the floor,
getting heart to heart with the others...
"Come on Rose! Lets do this!"
She glint her eyes...
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 10:24 am

"Rose has other duties like supervising my armys!"
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:49 am

Marta shrugged.
"Allright! I can stay indoors..."
At least I can stay in the warm...
Sweeping the floor, she thought it was a rather easy job. Just cleaning, polishing, when she was back to living by herself she was always cleaning, in-bettween other duties, so she had a feeling that she would do well with this.
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:21 am

Rose's eyes hardened. "Then prove it." Her tone sounded icy and poisonous.
Deep down though, she did want Marta, very badly, to be her...friend? Was this word allowed?
Rose grabbed a brush herself, making it look like she didn't care.
"Let's do it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next