Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 Vote_lcapWanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 Voting_barWanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 Vote_lcapWanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 Voting_barWanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat
Location Location : The UK!!

Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:43 am

Staight away Rose looked like she wanted competition.
"Are you sure? You are meant to go down to see the armys after all..."
She did wanted for some competition, but just to make sure...
Back to top Go down
https://plusanime.rpg-board.net
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:02 pm

"ROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Shrieked Evil...A ghostly voice echoed over the hall "Marta meet me at the ocean when you have finished!"
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:22 am

"Yes, marm!"
She placed the broom leaning next to a chair, then grabbed a soaking cloth and dipped it onto the thick layer of dust.
I don't know why I am doing this? But I guess this is my job and for me to get the things I want I need to pay for it...
Falling into her reflection.
That's what I would do after all...
Marta gave a little smurk, continuing to scrub the dusty palace.
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:35 am

"Whatever," Rose muttered coldly, turning on her heal and walking away. "Oh. I suggest you clean and not look at your reflection. It gets done faster that way. Wouldn't want anyone slowing us down, right?" She curled her lip and marched towards the room where battle plans, the works could be drawn up.
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:02 pm

Speaking under her breath
"You little Brat..."
She slamed the cloth onto the desk, staring at Rose until she left the room.
Turning to Evil.
"Well, what do you wish for me to do, marm?..."
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:22 pm

Evil threw a whip at her.
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:45 pm

Marta stared at the long blade, from the tip to toe the blade was covered with shiny silver and painted with pink gloss. The handle was planted with a small rose with some thorns around the handle [with a leather cover for where her hand has to be. SAFETY! ;D]. She gleamed her eyes at her perfect weapon.
I did get my reward after all!
"T-Thank you... Thank you very much Evil."
She picked up the blade, flicked it and the long blade split, the blade became long and lanky, it's movements where performed like a snake. Marta felt thank full...
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:46 pm

"Now back to work and Stop that riot out side the door..."
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:47 am

I'm not going to get on with that girl, Rose thought, shrugging to herself indifferently.
She prodded at the pictures on the map in front of her, leaning a cheek on her hand.
"There's nothing to do..." Her voice sounded dreamy, detached.
She jumped up suddenly.
"Queen of Evil, I'm going to stir up trouble," Rose annouced as she walked. When she saw Marta's new whip, she stopped. "And so the little one has a new toy to play with. So be it. Have fun, precious child." She smiled briefly before walking out to cause havoc.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:49 am

"Make sure it's in Trankingdom!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and   Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanting to do something evil! (Natures child, Artygamer and
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2