Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] Vote_lcapVamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] Voting_barVamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] Vote_lcapVamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] Voting_barVamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] Empty
PostSubject: Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved]   Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:10 pm

[Gem & Ray]

Today wasn't go great. Already she'd been chased by trick or treaters, had a run in with the head of Demonia who had tried to control her mind...it chilled her to the bone just thinking about it.
She shivered, quaking, worried, alone, scared...

Frightened.

Twigs snapped nearby.
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat
Location Location : The UK!!

PostSubject: Re: Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved]   Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:17 pm

This unknown world, full of hatered and sadness. All the people he met so far tryed to fight him or scare him. What kind of place is this?
He sence a presence, blood, Vampire blood...
He crept behind a tree, getting a closer to have a better look.
It was Gem, what's she doing here?
"Gem..." Ray wispered...
Back to top Go down
https://plusanime.rpg-board.net
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved]   Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:36 pm

"Y-yes!" Her voice reflected her feelings. She spun around to the source of the other sound.
Behind the tree, to the left. Good. Great.
Even though she couldn't see them, she could smell them.
Well, they had blood. Her green eyes lit up instantly.
It wasn't human however, it was another vampire. She felt awful for feeling so thirsty.
But wait, vampire blood? Did that mean...

"R-Ray?" She didn't walk over in case she attacked him. It'd be better to warn him first. "Ray?"
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved]   Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:55 pm

Ray replied "Yes? What is it?"
He looked pass Gem, more trick or treaters, but no treats?
They're going to pull a trick. One held a sharp object and another a bucket.
"Gem! Behind you!"
He ran in front of her. Defending her.
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved]   Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:19 pm

"Gem! Behind you!"
She spun around. Her eyes were reflecting the light cast by the knife the trick or treaters held. It was poised, ready to strike...
Footsteps. Running. Gem opened her eyes. The trick or treaters had gone? But...they hadn't stabbed her...
Wait.
Ray.
He was standing right in front of her.
She could smell the blood.

Gem covered her mouth, retreating. "Ray...don't come too close," she pleaded, her eyes full of the hurt of having to move away. "I'm thirsty..."
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved]   Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 12:45 pm

Ray grabbed onto his womb. The trick or treaters standing there ready to strike again.
"I WON'T LET YOU DO THIS!"
Ray swung his arm against the boys chin, the force flung him against the wall with a SMASH! He was covered in wombs.
The trick or treaters stared at Ray with his fury at the brim. They held the bucket tightly, then flung the whole bucket of water onto Ray, letting his suffer. They quickly ran behind the nearest tree whilst he was still weak.
Ray scrunched his body into a ball. Breathing in and out every second, not having a chance to speak. Luckly he was resistant to water, but Gem.
"G-G-em... I-I'll be... OK... I-I-'ll go... find s-omewere and h-heal my wombs...I just hope y-your Ok..."
He didn't want Gem worrying about him. So he left. Keeping the smell away from her...

Last edited by Gamer_gal on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved]   Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:05 pm

Why does it hurt so much to leave him?
The question was spinning around her head, almost making her dizzy. That, along with a need for blood and a weird pain in her heart, was hurting her.

There was blood everywhere.

There hadn't ever been a time when she'd wanted it this badly. She was fully prepared to lick off the ground, but another thought was added into her already full head.
What he think of me if I did that?
She didn't understand why she suddenly cared about what he thought of her.
It wasn't like she-
Gem breathed out deeply and went to hide behind a tree. Her eyes were wide and shocked.
It isn't like I'm starting to...
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved]   Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:40 am

Keeping his body stable, the womb was close to healing.
The stab felt stronger in pain...
He scrunched his fist.
How did I do that?
How could have I hit someone so bad?
Looking back at his womb, he lifted his rags to check the ingery. A black hole with a red outline was left on his body, he instently removed his top and wrapped it around his womb, keeping it away from any more harm.
He was drenched from head to foot, shivering in the shadows.

After his womb has stopped hurting, Ray peired down the lane, searching on Gem. She was gone? He quickly rose from his comfort. He searched and searched for Gem.
"Gem! Where are you! Please come out!"
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved]   Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:16 pm

Behind the safety of the shadowed tree, Gem breathed out deeply, removing her hand from her mouth.
I don't want to suck anyone's blood...I'm okay...
It sounded like a lie.

Between lieing to herself, Gem could hear rustling. Ray was clearly done. Yes, he was calling her name.
Her dead heart seemed to thump.
She was happy he was okay.
Gem twirled out from behind her cover.

"Oh!" Her voice came out unexpectedly. Even for a vampire, the rate his wounds had healed at was surprising.

Then she did something that neither of them expected.

Even though he was dripping wet, even though she didn't know how she felt right now, even though the water was hurting her so badly that she wanted to scream, even though the smell of the blood was driving her crazy...

It didn't matter.

"You're okay!" Gem closed her eyes, smiling, her arms around his neck, her face on his shoulder. Tears were falling down her face and small electric shocks were...well, shocking her. But she couldn't care less.
"Ray...you're alright."
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved]   Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:00 am

He felt her pain, all the little shocks buzzing at her like a swarm of bees. Each shock made her heart beat jump, harder, louder.
She is going through this pain... for me?
His eyes were, to, running with tears.
He wrapped his arms around her for a moment, with his tears leaking onto her clothing, instently he pushed her aside, not allowing her to go through any more of the pain.

"I'm sorry. I don't want to get hurt no longer."
Giving her a moment for her to recover, he handed her his damp clothing, allowing her to remove the acess water.

Keeping his hand out to her, giving the signal that he wants to... together...

"Come on. Lets get out of here!"
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved]   Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 11:42 am

What are you doing? Are you an idiot?
"That's not polite at all."

The odd communication between the two sides was almost a cover up...

You can't get wet!
"I know." She cringed as the shocks sparked.
You are thirsty.
"I know! Stop reminding me!"
Then attack.
"Be quiet."
You can't stay thirsty. If you changed, it would be easier...
"But I don't want to! It...it isn't fair!"

Gem cut off at this point, thinking. In all fairness, yes, she was an idiot. The electric stung.
Ray was reaching out to...her? Almost like he didn't care what was happening.
The water was quickly dried.
But he reached out still?
"I...don't..." Gem covered her mouth again with one hand, hestitantly reaching out with the other. "What if I..."
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved]   Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:47 am

Ray thinks again.
Instently jumping his hand towards her and back to his side, his mouth gave a burst of air and shrugged.
"Well... I mean. Uh... Well, you have an idea of what I might say. And you know I love you so, don't think your going to be giving me a bad feeling about you since I will egnore it! Your are all I need. Gem. through and through."
He cannot help looking at her necklace, something about it, it seems, familiar...
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved]   Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:59 am

"I-I know...you tell me it all the time." Gem whispered, taking her hand back to put both of them on her head.
"I can't say the same thing to you...yet," she admitted, closing her eyes and trying to keep clinging on to the more human part of her, trying not to give in to her instict which was screaming at her to attack. "I like you a lot more than I did. But I can't say that just yet..." She turned around, still trying to get a grip.

Human control slipping...

Slipping...

Slipping...

"Ray I'm really sorry..."
She turned around again, her green eyes almost drained to black, her fangs bared, ready to bite.
"...run..."
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved]   Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:31 am

"No! I'm going to keep that promice, I don't care what you do. I love you and it's going to stay like that."

Ray's eyes formed deep red with his fists held tight.

[just wana let you know that the rest is all what Ray says, I just don't want to keep on adding these ---> " " all the time! Oh, and sorry for breaking the 'mood' too ^^']

...No...

You may think I am as foolish as a kid, although. When I am at this you can't change my mind. I know what you are doing. I know that you don't mean to do this!
This is my true self now.

Not that!
Not that kid!
So don't you dare tell me that there. There is no hope now! Even if by fource. You think your right, you think your tough enough!

Bring it on...

Vampire!
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved]   Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:45 am

Gem started to back away slowly. Her hands lingered around the pendant for a moment before falling down again.
No matter how much danger she was in, now wasn't the time for that.
Now was the time to run!
"Ray...stop it!" Gem yelled as she walked backwards in terror. "P-please don't..." She quickened her pace, keeping her eyes on him.
The only defence I have are my teeth... She mulled the options over and over in her head. Wait! Crosses! I can make the shape with some twigs...and I don't care if it hurts me...
"...'cause it's the only option other than death that I can think of!"
Gem turned her head away and closed her eyes, making a cross shape with two nearby sticks. "Repent...repent...what did they say to me?" She tried to remember the villagers chants when she changed. "Repent...repent...demon of the night...repent...VAMPIRE BE GONE!"
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved]   Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 3:09 am

"AHHHH!"
Screaming, the pain of the cross faded his vampire away for a moment.
He open his eyes.
Rays eyes faded from red to deep brown once again then plummeted to the ground. Little drops of water fell from his face as he hit the ground, pleading for forgiveness.
"Gem... I-I'm sorry... so so sorry... I-I don't know what came over me, but..."
He covered his face with his hands, brushing the tears away.
"I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved]   Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:59 am

She breathed out heavily.
"W-why can't you c-control it?" Gem asked, dropping the twigs but retreating slightly. "W-why does that always happen?"
It's dangerous...I wish I could help him...but the only thing I can do is be supportive, I guess, she thought, nodding at her idea.
"Be careful, okay? One day no one will be here to help..."
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved]   Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 1:03 pm

Confused. Stress. Annoyed. Hurt.
All these emotions are spinning round him, and more. Being questioned, he responded.
"My powers are quite easy to control..."
He clutched his fists.
"Although, if I am still as a vampire, and I am burning with rage. Then... I cannot stop myself. So, I do my best not to become to angry. Until... I become..."
Instantly. He stopped speaking, for sure she knew what he was on about. When a vampire becomes over powered with rage and they cannot control themselves. Just like a spitting blaze turning to a mighty fire.
"But, I will try my best with my temper. I will try my best..."
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved]   Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:45 am

"Y-yeah," Gem said, nodding her head in agreement. "Ye-yeah, try your best."
That's what everybody can do. Only do that.
"Why'd you go to attack me?" She asked. "It's not like I can go vampire properly anymore anyway. Don't you know what this thing does?" She tapped the pendant. The red stone in it glimered in the non-exisant light.
"You see the stone?" Gem pointed at the blood red jewel set in the shiny metal. This pendant was strange, unique. The metal itself...Gem wasn't sure what it was. In the centre of it was a gem. Around the edges were patterns and symbols. They linked to the idea of darkness, night...vampires.
"It is red. It refers to the eye colour of the me that is locked away," she explained. "The metal and the stone have powers to seal away each side, but only when whole, ie: fixed like it is now. When you break it, I break. Whatever side of me is sealed away comes out. So when this is broken, the stone turns green and I am not here. Well, I am, but differently. Love, compassion, friendship...they mean nothing to the other me. Mere human emotions," she carried on calmly. "So I have changed. They used to be mixed together, but now the lines are defined. I am much more human than I used to be. But she is much more dangerous." Gem paused for a moment, trying to remember anything else important. "Oh yeah! When I'm in vampire 'mode', the way to get me back is to fix the broken chain and then cover it. I'll be me again. This me," Gem smiled warily. "Sorry, that was long, right?"
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved]   Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:11 am

Ray was interested in what she was telling him.
The pendant... was still quite familiar to him...
"That pendant, do you know where you got it from?"
The day became dim and dark, it wasn't loud; wasn't quiet; it was more of slight whispers...
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved]   Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:00 pm

"Hmm..." Gem put a hand to her chin, thinking. Quite a lot had happened since then, but...
"I wasn't sure who it was exactly...he didn't tell me his name." She rolled her eyes and shrugged. "He was a total typic vamp though. Black cloak, standing in shade...I swear he had stains on that cloak..." Gem shuddered. "Ew...anyways. He handed me the parosel and told me I needed it. I took it but I didn't put it up...big mistake, right?" She laughed shakily before continuing. "He told me to come closer, and I was ready just in case, but he smiled--kinda creepily, it's true--and pushed the thing at me. Then just before he left, he said sorry for what would happen. I thought he was a nut-case, until events that followed explained that." Gem smiled brightly. "I don't blame him though. But it wasn't great. Why'd you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved]   Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved] Empty

Back to top Go down

Vamps get scared too, right? [Reserved]
Page 1 of 1