Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
scared of what people say at school EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
scared of what people say at school EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
scared of what people say at school EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
scared of what people say at school EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
scared of what people say at school EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
scared of what people say at school EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
scared of what people say at school EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
scared of what people say at school EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
scared of what people say at school EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
scared of what people say at school Vote_lcapscared of what people say at school Voting_barscared of what people say at school Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
scared of what people say at school Vote_lcapscared of what people say at school Voting_barscared of what people say at school Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

scared of what people say at school

Go down 
+4
Philis27
Julybaby#1
Gamer_gal
Natyr's Child
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

scared of what people say at school Empty
PostSubject: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:01 pm

poeple are saying stuff that realy hurt me. I ant to move schools but i don't want to leave my friends that are kind to me. Please help. I'm also thinking of deleting Life Bliss

Natures Child
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat
Location Location : The UK!!

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:09 pm

Well ofcorse I recongnised that at school... and well [sorry if I am saying the "same" thing!] you may need to just forget about those peeps and heep moving forward! Well that's all the info I'll give you for now, cus... well... I'll see you tomorrow anyway ^^
Back to top Go down
https://plusanime.rpg-board.net
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:50 pm

What u can't delet the site then i won't have anything to do when i get home from school and i am done with all of my homework :( But I think that u need to either tell the teacher or just try to ignore them or get all of your friends together and stand up to the bullie(s). That is what i learned in school when they taught us about how to deal with bullies.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: thank you!   scared of what people say at school EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:49 am

thanks but...... it's the people in my class not the people in the year and my friends are in years above and below me.
Back to top Go down
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 1:47 pm

Oh i can see why that is a problem. But something like that happened like that to a girl from my school today. Someone on Facebook said something mean about her and now like the whole school nows and she is upset about it, so people are looking at her and are pointing and laughing at her. But it is not true so i don't know what she is worried about all she has to do is tell people that it was a horrible roumor. So mabey that is what you need to do.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 9:12 am

peolpe have actualy taken pics of me and posted it on the web. So i've had to change my appearence slightly. Plus everyone is on yhe bullies side so there's nothing i can do...
Back to top Go down
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:21 pm

ohh that must me tough. And i can see why you changed your apperance. but if people make fun of me or call me names I just say "What you call other people is what you really are." and then they stop talking about that.
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:58 pm

Julybaby#1 wrote:
ohh that must me tough. And i can see why you changed your apperance. but if people make fun of me or call me names I just say "What you call other people is what you really are." and then they stop talking about that.

Yes, I realy think that'll help! I'll probably use that saying to since there is this boy in some of my lessons and he always makes fun of my name T^T WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT!
Oh well I just ingnore him and just contiue with my work.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:33 am

thanks!!!!! People have also made a toe get infected (ewwww... I have to suffer) by making cuts and stamping on it.... ow....
Back to top Go down
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:37 pm

1. Whoes toe, and is it the picture or is it real?

2. Gamergal- what is your name, and why would someone make fun of it?
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 1:47 pm

Julybaby#1 wrote:
1. Whoes toe, and is it the picture or is it real?

2. Gamergal- what is your name, and why would someone make fun of it?

Well my name is close to my rp name "Charl" and this boy in my classes always says my name in a funny way. Now, he dosn't do it that much anymore. And thank goodness!! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:32 pm

Ok does it rhyme with the arl part or Ch part?
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 2:59 pm

the toe situation is real.....
Back to top Go down
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 4:09 pm

Is it your toe or is it someone elses. Or did they make it up? Like draw on it on the computer.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 4:39 am

it's my toe and it's coverd in bandaging
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:38 am

Julybaby#1 wrote:
Ok does it rhyme with the arl part or Ch part?

Basicly he says my name in a funny accsent, like he has a odd cold or something, no big deal ^^
Back to top Go down
Philis27
newbie!
newbie!
Philis27

Location Location : Home :)

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:23 pm

Natures Child wrote:
poeple are saying stuff that realy hurt me. I ant to move schools but i don't want to leave my friends that are kind to me. Please help. I'm also thinking of deleting Life Bliss

Natures Child

i have the same problem at my school....all the older guys pick on me! (they r in 8th grade so theyr the oldest at my school)
One time, i liked an 8th grader and they all found out so when ever i walk down the halls they make kissy faces at me and they shouted "Holly loves Kieran and Ben!" (the two guys names i liked)
it annoys me but i just say, "hey, i heard you have a crush on my friend bri...a 7th grader!" (this 8th grader names Drew who picks on me likes my friend Bri) and i walked away. After awhile they get bored and stop.
hope that helps! :)
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo
Location Location : UK!!!-Birmingham, England!

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:03 am

I say, just ignore those bullies when you ignore them they'll feel silly because they are still insulting you! So thats the way to do it and maybie pray that they will leave you alone! :D chaty
Back to top Go down
http://amaitamashii.friendhood.net
Din's Crusader
jr member
jr member
Din's Crusader

Sagittarius Monkey
Location Location : LTG 2456-JKI

PostSubject: I feel your pain   scared of what people say at school EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:48 am

:( I'm sorry. I know I can't help you, and that my physical distance may mean I can not truely understand your situiation. Howver, I was once in a similer situation involving.. alright, sexual harrasment (I don't want to talk about it) I stayed, but established terms with "Corrisa" and the administration that if she or her freinds EVER did anything like that again, they'de be suspended and b\put up for expulsion. I'm still safe, perhaps your concialler and principel could help you here.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:54 am

We've been to everyone but the police but the school are trying to do their best but it always happens behind closed doors. I don't really want to go to the police but it's also verbal bulling as well which i'm not going to type down...
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:14 pm

The people at our school are mean-I didn't realise they were being so horrid to you!
If the school don't do anything, you just keep on telling your head of year! Or any other teach' for that matter.
But remember-us gals are there for you. And all these purely awsome peeps on LLL & therpdiarys. You are not alone-as long as you keep that in your mind and you know it, you're safe. 'cause bullies try to make you feel alone. If you show them you're not, then they can't touch you in mind or soul or even heart. [btw-I've never been a bully, I just know these things about people. Thank you.]
Back to top Go down
Din's Crusader
jr member
jr member
Din's Crusader

Sagittarius Monkey
Location Location : LTG 2456-JKI

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:40 pm

... As I have said, I feel your pain

And I, with all the honorable ladies here, will do what I can to support you from, well, I think an ocean away? You may have heard these peices of advice before, but I'm trying to help

1. Ignore them. You have likly tried this, and it has not worked

2. Confront them. This is difficult, but I'm sure you could do so indirectly with, say, a note. If you have also done this..

3. Take a stand. Since this involves you, you are intitled to get behind those closed doors and see exactly what is going on (if anything) nothing is happening or you are denied your privlage

4. Tell the police. You will definatly not like this, but it is your only remaing option

Stand strong
Back to top Go down
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:01 pm

Aww poore poore toe. And isn't is silly to make fun of a toe. My friend Kellie calles toes names. Like a fat toe is a chicken nugget toe. A skinny long one is and alien toe, and a mixure of both is a chicken nugget-alien toe. I have a chicken nugget-alien toe. But if people make fun of TOES they are luny, cause if someone is that bored and hate their life that much to pick on a toe that no one can really see cause it is under shoes, is really pathetic. I am just saying, to go through that much trouble to pick on someones toe is just LAME.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:09 am

I've done everything but the police. People have been making it worse by trying to prove it's fake by standing on it or pushing me so i land in my bad foot or crushing me against something-like a door and it'd handle- to spite me.
Back to top Go down
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:39 pm

Ouch that sounds like it would hurt. I feel soo sorry for you. Those door handles must get anoying. Like i said before i feel soo sorry for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school Empty

Back to top Go down

scared of what people say at school
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next