Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
scared of what people say at school - Page 2 Vote_lcapscared of what people say at school - Page 2 Voting_barscared of what people say at school - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
scared of what people say at school - Page 2 Vote_lcapscared of what people say at school - Page 2 Voting_barscared of what people say at school - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

scared of what people say at school

Go down 
+4
Philis27
Julybaby#1
Gamer_gal
Natyr's Child
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

scared of what people say at school - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 9:17 am

Todays was worse .... much worse....
Back to top Go down
Din's Crusader
jr member
jr member
Din's Crusader

Sagittarius Monkey
Location Location : LTG 2456-JKI

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 5:37 pm

I understand you're the vicum here, and their are lickly things happening that you don't feel like telling us. However, you need to stand up! If everything but the kitchen sink failed, throw the kitchen sink! Unless, of corse, you relly don't want it to stop. If you EVER need advice, you can PM me. I get on at least once a day. :(
Back to top Go down
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 6:17 pm

Aww hopefully tomorrow will be a lot better. :) And I agree with Din, you need to stand up for what is right. In school every Wednesday we learn about different characteristics. And today it was Courage. And I think that you need to stand up for what is right and be courageous.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:56 am

I do and that makes it worse.....
Back to top Go down
Din's Crusader
jr member
jr member
Din's Crusader

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:56 pm

These people will obviously not stop with conventional methods. Their actions are not be punished, therefor they see no wrong. As much I hate to say this, I think it may be time to inform the police, maybe compile some support from allies, and stand firm until the school system or legal system finnaly comes to your aid. I do believe what they are doing would match with the defintion of battery ( I'm in Mock Trial at school, so I know this fairly well). GET HELP
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:46 am

I'm thinking about me moving to a better school ........
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:54 am

Natures Child wrote:
I'm thinking about me moving to a better school ........
I hate to say it, but our school is pretty suckish.
I get how it feels now, though. 'cause now it's happening to me. And my younger brother. So I can relate properly now.
I'm going to my HoY on Monday. They can do it to me, but I can't take it when they do it to my bro. You should come with me, k?
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 10:59 am

Thank you! But that will be hard for me dealing with the people......
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:15 am

Yeah, I know right?
You're lucky though, you're pretty calm. I'm...easily annoyed, to put it lightly. I can't ignore people for long...I yell a lot. As you know, from hanging around with me. I really need to relax!!!
Back to top Go down
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 5:43 pm

aww I feel soo sorry for the both of you. And Nature, I think that you should swich schools with Arty. That way you would know at least one person at the school.
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat
Location Location : The UK!!

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:56 pm

Me to! I go to the same school as arty and nature. Arty is my BFF and I love going to natures house everyday after school, she tell's me about school then and I have seen Arty and her bro been bullied by this boy and girl [who I know but I won't let any names out ^^] So... yeh... It also happened to me back in primary school... alot! Like many of the popular kids keep bugging me and all, plus at this time I didn't know Arty or Nature, all my friends broke up with me so I was allone, it was hard so I had to hang out with seri [my sister] and her friends. After it got better when I met Arty! Te-he
Back to top Go down
https://plusanime.rpg-board.net
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:16 am

I don't really have anyone to lean on in my year, It's just me and I am really thinking of moving schools................. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Last edited by Natures Child on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 5:29 pm

Aww don't be so sad. It will be ok if you guys just ignore thoes people.
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 1:30 pm

Thanks you guys-from both of us, I think.
I went [or should that be, my best friend heard what happened today, stormed out the classroom and I ran after her...] to my HoY today. She was really nice and promised to speak to them. So I feel better now.
I wish I could understand better...
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:00 am

Lucky you............... I wish I had it as easy as you - non-stop bulling from year 2.....................
Back to top Go down
Din's Crusader
jr member
jr member
Din's Crusader

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 11:48 am

OUCH!!!!

Although I hate to say it, moving schools might just be the answer. You say you don't have anybody to lean on, so who are you leaving? The only problem would be if your parents don't like it...
Back to top Go down
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:30 pm

artygamer~ wrote:
I went [or should that be, my best friend heard what happened today, stormed out the classroom and I ran after her...] to my HoY today. She was really nice and promised to speak to them. So I feel better now.

What happenned?
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:19 am

(to Julybaby#1) Arty and me are bullied at our school.
(To dins Crusader) When I mean lean on I mean in my year. But I have friends in other years.....
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:17 pm

Julybaby#1 wrote:
artygamer~ wrote:

What happenned?

A while ago I fell out with these two guys at my school. They wind me up 'cause I'm naturally a short tempered person. When I started ignoring that, they started calling me an orphan, which upset me because there are certain things in my personal life that have happened in the past and still effect me now because I understand it all better.
It stopped for a little bit and then started again. I got pretty upset and went into complete shut down mode-I didn't smile or laugh because it was upsetting me. In the end, in form, my best friend came in, I told her it had started again and she just stormed out of the classroom to tell my HoY. I'm not sure if she's spoken to the guys yet, but I'm out of shut down now!
Back to top Go down
Din's Crusader
jr member
jr member
Din's Crusader

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:40 pm

🇳🇴 arty, greatest comforts. I know you said you were short tempered, but I diden't think people would go to THAT level. And in the same school as Nature, its almost unforgivable. We just had kid get panted today ( the culprate was in my grade, I am ashamed) Is there no more respect in the world
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 12:57 pm

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH! THIS GIRL IS DRIVING ME MAD!.....
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat
Location Location : The UK!!

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:50 am

artygamer~ wrote:
Julybaby#1 wrote:
artygamer~ wrote:

What happenned?

A while ago I fell out with these two guys at my school. They wind me up 'cause I'm naturally a short tempered person. When I started ignoring that, they started calling me an orphan, which upset me because there are certain things in my personal life that have happened in the past and still effect me now because I understand it all better.
It stopped for a little bit and then started again. I got pretty upset and went into complete shut down mode-I didn't smile or laugh because it was upsetting me. In the end, in form, my best friend came in, I told her it had started again and she just stormed out of the classroom to tell my HoY. I'm not sure if she's spoken to the guys yet, but I'm out of shut down now!

Yes I remembered that perfectly. Uh... I don't know if our HoY [head of year] will sort it out but, I hope she'll sort it out soon! If not we'll have to speak to her again.
I hope you don't leave school Nature but... If it is for the best then we all have to accept these desisions whether we like it or not. But, we are practly neibours so I guess I have to go to yours double time! ^^
But there are many people who don't want you leaving so... I hope you will sort out!
Back to top Go down
https://plusanime.rpg-board.net
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 8:58 pm

That is good that you two live close together, cause you will get to see her often. But that is cruel of what they are doing to you. Have you noticed anyone else getting bullied, beside you too? (nature do you notice anyone too?) It would be even better if they were getting bullied by the same person (or group) that you are getting bullied by.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:24 am

It's just me....
Back to top Go down
Julybaby#1
Julybaby#1

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:25 pm

What???That is not nice of them to do that. There has to be atleast one more person getting bullied beside you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scared of what people say at school   scared of what people say at school - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

scared of what people say at school
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next