Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Transformation day! EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
Transformation day! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
Transformation day! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
Transformation day! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
Transformation day! EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
Transformation day! EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
Transformation day! EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
Transformation day! EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Transformation day! EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
Transformation day! Vote_lcapTransformation day! Voting_barTransformation day! Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
Transformation day! Vote_lcapTransformation day! Voting_barTransformation day! Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Transformation day!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo
Location Location : UK!!!-Birmingham, England!

Transformation day! Empty
PostSubject: Transformation day!   Transformation day! EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 12:14 am

Seraphim is to be transformed into her new poer up!
"Mother please let my improvement be alright."
Everyone in Trankingdom and ones who made friends with her in Demonia could come!
Back to top Go down
http://amaitamashii.friendhood.net
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Looking very out of place in a long, dark, hooded cloak, Rose strode up. It was only because of the invite that she was allowed in--without it, there would've been a danger of her stone heart and black aura killing the land.
She could see Seraphim standing there and she felt a longing in her heart for a brief moment. This was the place she'd played in, laughed in, loved in, cried in...
Rose shook her head. She was here out of politeness, curiousity. That was all. She was not here to dwell on the past, nor to offer support.
The longing vanished. The past swept away into a deep part of her mind...just in case...
"C-c-c..." The words of praise and happiness caught and died in her throat. The congraulations wasn't allowed in her new life.
The exact opposite to 'onee-chan'.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:43 am

Seraphim ran to Rose "Hi Rose! I'm so happy you came! Oh the ceremony is gonna start now I better get ready! Help yourself with the food!"

Seraphim stood by her mother "Mother I'm ready." Seraphim glew with a raidient light Her skin changed, her figure changed her voice changed her personlaity turned more holy But still the same memories "*Gasp!*" Seraphim looked at herself *gasp!* I need clothes [Lucky she was behind a tree at that moment so no one could see her but the glowing light] Seraphim was given some clothes by her mother "Thank you mother." Seraphim equipped her new elegent clothes and comfrounted Rose " Rose! It's me Seraphim!" Soon her mother layed a new offspring a little glowing light came from it soon the glow separated from the creature it was a lil ball of blue fluff "Oh my! Mother is this?" Her mother replied
"Yes the holy Cherub you receive one you've done your last transformation. What may you name her?"
"Her? Umm... Cherub-Chan!"
"Perfect name Seraphim! She is yours and will ptrotect you throughout your life!"
"Thank you mother so much!"
Seraphim huggerd Cherub-Chan and the tree.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:38 am

Orchid looked around. She was completely famished. The attraction of a new presence. Probably a jubjub.... Typical, the only beast she couldn't turn into had arrived. Typical. At least she could annoy it. "Hey! How's the Island going!" She called to Seraphim.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:44 am

Seraphim turned around and noticed Orchid running to her "Oh Hi there Orchid! The Island is great thank you for asking and thank you for coming! I know I have changed a bit since you last saw me but hay! It's just like another day to me..." Her new baby 'JubJub' snuggled up to Seraphim "Awww aren't you such a sweet heart X3?"
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:44 am

Seraphim turned around and noticed Orchid running to her "Oh Hi there Orchid! The Island is great thank you for asking and thank you for coming! I know I have changed a bit since you last saw me but hay! It's just like another day to me..." Her new baby 'JubJub' snuggled up to Seraphim "Awww aren't you such a sweet heart X3?"
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:13 am

*Annoyed glare at jubjub.* "Jubjub..."
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:30 pm

Her lips tightened. Rose was trying not to smile, battling with the two sides of herself.
"W-w-w...onee-ch-ch-on-" The more she tried her hardest, the worse the restrant got.
Instead Rose settled for the friendly/not so friendly: "I know it's you."
A ghost of a smile lit her features for a second, and the inner-Rose smiled brightly, knowing Seraphim wouldn't have missed it.

A jub-jub...
It sparked another memory. There were many in this place. She used to play with them and Seraphim used to tell Rose of all the magic in this place, how all of this would be sealed in her heart and her soul, how, one day, she could help onee-chan protect the place, how it didn't matter that she came from a family of monster hunters...
Because she believed in me, I was happy.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:02 pm

That jubjub will be highly annoying. I'll try not to eat it. Orchid though. Mindlessly helping her self to broccoli ....
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 4:23 am

"Rose? It's ok!" Seraphim clicked her fingers and sperkles glistened around rose "There now you are offically a leader of the tree guard or do you want another job?" seraphim looked at rose's troubled face "Oh Rose..." She spoke through rose's mind and rose thought like her consience show your true feelings to one another you'll be supprised of how you can change people by just showing them that smile....
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:03 am

Athrodite and Orchid were still mindlessly eating carrots. They were thinking of starting a "We hate jub-jubs!" campaign. Black Pearl had entered. She preferred to sail but she had to make do withstanding on some scurvy ridden sea dog...

Last edited by Natures Child on Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:42 pm

Seraphim hugged Rose and ran to Athrodite and Orchid by the banquet of food " Oh hi Athrodite! glad you came!" Seraphim taken a carrot and munched away with them, with the jub jub in her arms still asleep Seraphim heard whispers in her head. Seraphim put her hand on her head and cringed "Ahh..." She heard 'Jub-Jub's....ahgh... I hate 'em...To right they are so...' they sounded like Orchid and Athrodite. "What?..." Seraphim spun Cherub-Chan towards her and looked at it's pure innocent face... I don't get why would they hate her?... Seraphim hugged Cherub-Chan and asked them "Hay... Sorry if I'm wrong but... What do you have against Cherub-Chan?"
Back to top Go down
Invader Kinesis
Heads
Heads
Invader Kinesis

Virgo Rat
Location Location : Through the rabbit-hole, into Wonderland

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:55 pm

Leo had heard Seraphim had a rather important event that day.
She knew she likely wouldn't be welcome in Tranquil Land for long, but she hoped she could evade the watching eyes of the guards long enough to be there for the almost mother-like figure.

From where she crawled in the shadows, she could see a gathering of friends, as well as a JubJub; she'd eaten JubJub before, it wasn't too tasty in her diseased stomach. The annoying, inccessantly bubbly creature would be safe.

Crawling shyly out from the shadows, she cleared her throat, making herself known behind Seraphim with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:15 pm

Seraphim turned around and noticed Leo behind her she said to Orchid And Athrodite"Oh excuse me!" She kneeled down to Leo and said " You came! Thank you so much leo! I know it was hard for you!" Seraphim layed down Cherub-Chan and hugged Leo!
"Well... I know it's a shock you seeing me like this it's more of a shock to me really but I'm still me!
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:24 pm

Rose held herself stiffly.
You know I can't, she thought. It's too late for me. I can't say anything n-n-nice anymore. I can't call you what I used to call you. Everything is nothing now.

Everything...nothing.

Rose turned at the sound of movement.
Leo. Another person thrust into darkness, however much she didn't want to be.
Was it too late for her too?
Whether it was or not, a greater respect and liking was being born.
But she couldn't say or do anything to show this.
She was a guard of Evil. It wasn't allowed.
Back to top Go down
Invader Kinesis
Heads
Heads
Invader Kinesis

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:34 pm

As Seraphim turned around, Leo was quite shell-shocked for a moment. There was quite a change of appearance; and though she didn't quite know the reason, she knew it would be for some justified and spirited cause, knowing Seraphim.

Leo squeezed the girl back, glad she had made it, even if she had to crawl through the town's ventilation system to get there unnoticed. It was all worth the effort, seeing Seraphim in her new self.

Over Seraphim's shoulder, she saw Rose standing close by. A Guard of Evil. Leo warily noted her presence, nodding respectfully on Seraphim's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:45 pm

It felt very...depressing, watching everyone else having fun.
Leo, Seraphim, three other girls, a jubjub...
And Rose. Guard of Evil.
Well, heck, it was lucky she hadn't brought her scythe today!
Is she...afraid of me? She flipped her head forwards to cover her face with her hair, then peered through it.
A childish gesture used when she was scared.
Child.
Everything to do with it linked back to this place.
"I miss my time here..."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:49 pm

Seraphim pulled Leo back and said "Want to eat! There's plenty of food!? I know I need to get used to my new me too but I'm still the same person and I'll never leave you nor Rose nor Cherub-chan [jubjub] or anyone!" Seraphim helled Cherub-Chan and stood up
She turned around and notice Rose behind her " You of cause can join us to Rose! I know you need to get used to the new me too... I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Invader Kinesis
Heads
Heads
Invader Kinesis

Virgo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:03 pm

Leo shook her head with a smile. She doubted such prestigious events should need to cater accordingly to her... Instinctive appetite. After all, she did eat human flesh. She doubted you could buy it in any old place.

But upon second glance, the Guard of Evil looked... Melancholy.
Tilting her head a little, she thought for a moment. Leo knew her place in Demonia, and never particularly had the liberty to talk to such high-ups, but the promising young evil looked a little sad.

Leo crawled up like a misbehaved puppy, looking up with wide eyes in offer of comfort. She didn't expect anything else than to be punted away, but, of course, it was only good etiquette to offer help.
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:13 pm

Rose also shook her head. There was nothing to say at this time.
She told me it would happen. I didn't think I'd witness it...like this.

Leo had come up to her. Oh, great, she seemed pretty fearful. Rose Gicma, second in command to Demonia, feared by all.
"H-h-hello," she said, sounding friendly and...shy. In truth, she din't converse much with people, she yelled or weakened them.
And she knew it was wrong to let anything pass by.
Ignoring Evil...listening to Seraphim...
Just this once, it made sense.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:14 pm

" Thank you Leo for being so polite!" She picked up Cherub-Chan and put her on her shoulder She heled both of their hands and walked to the table of food and drink "Any of you care for some water or anything?"
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 11:19 pm

Black Pearl was missing her beloved sea. "Man the decks! Man the decks!" Squawked Treasure. *Cringe moment*" SHUT YOU STUPID BIRD!" Black Pearl whispered, but sounded more like her self on deck....

Orchid and Athrodite hoped that their campaign would kick off soon...
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:54 pm

Seraphim explained that every 4 years she powers up and her appearence changes and this was her last one to Leo
She went to Rose and give her a bunch of black roses and said to her "It's all right Rose I understand that you miss the place and remember the times together.. Thank you!" Seraphim hugged Rose and said "Your like a sister to me Rose!.." She turned around and noticed Black Pearl
Oh I'll go say hi to Black Pearl Leo Rose wanna come!
They followed on.
She strolled up to Black Pearl and said to her "Hay Black Pearl I'm so glad you came! I think I see you ship over there parked by the beach! Can I visit sometime?"
Seraphim parked Black Pearl's Ship in the sand upon the Beach. She knew she was missing it, all her crew was there too!
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:07 pm

"Do ye have dubloons, if so yes, if not yer money or yer life!" Black Pearl snarled. "Sor' right it's a joke, course yer can," She spoke almost like everyone els... " Stereo typeation" She cursed quietly under her breath....
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 9:15 am

Seraphim Smiled happily " I know it's a joke! You almost got me! Do you mind if these two tag along if they want to too?"
Seraphim stood there with her hands together facing her heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! Empty

Back to top Go down

Transformation day!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plus Anime :: Role Play: Traquiland :: Trankingdom :: *Tranquiland* :: Tranquil Island :: Tranquil Gardens-
Jump to: