Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Transformation day! - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
Transformation day! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
Transformation day! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
Transformation day! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
Transformation day! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
Transformation day! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
Transformation day! - Page 3 EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
Transformation day! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Transformation day! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
Transformation day! - Page 3 Vote_lcapTransformation day! - Page 3 Voting_barTransformation day! - Page 3 Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
Transformation day! - Page 3 Vote_lcapTransformation day! - Page 3 Voting_barTransformation day! - Page 3 Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Transformation day!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo
Location Location : UK!!!-Birmingham, England!

Transformation day! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:06 pm

Seraphim gasped "Oh of cause sorry Orchid but we don't want any sad faces in parties just wait 'till I sorted this out OK?!"
Seraphim turned back to Rose and said "I know it's you who needs to change things for you, not anyone else... But if you need my help I will put all of my power into helping you... I used to know the feeling when I thought no one could help me... But some how I don't remember when I stopped feeling this way... But that doesn't matter now! Wipe those tears away now and try your best to join in!" Seraphim helled her hand and said "OK is this a party or what let's turn up the music ya'll! went out of my cool for a sec there! *blush*
Back to top Go down
http://amaitamashii.friendhood.net
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 4:56 am

Why can't I just curl up on the ground and disappear?
Rose dragged a hand across her eyes, irritated and upset at the same time.
It was never this complecated before.
Now she felt mixed up too. Who's side was she on? What was she meant to do?
More to the point, was she even involved in this.
Well sure as heck I don't know...
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:47 pm

Orchid longed for the forest so left, as did Black, Athrodite, Joy and the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:57 am

Danie wonderes through the meadow just underneath Tranquiland. Can't I just curl up and disappear? Danie remembered her mother, sister, father.... Danie sobbed she lied down rolled on the grass, pulled her hair "Arrrrrgghhh!!!!! Wahahhaaaaa!Ahhhhhahaahhhh!!!ma ma...da da.....sisy......" She didn't see the island she was scared, sad, depressed..... God is with me.... But I wish to know my destiny.... Something has to come of my life... Why....
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:27 am

[Can't we blame Ray for Danie's depression--he's meant to be her older bro! He should look after her better! Gem should really talk to him...XD]

The party was drawing to a close. Most of the people had left--Rose hadn't seen a few of the people for a while, although she had been bawling...
"Seraphim," she said briskly. "I'm leaving now..."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:49 am

Seraphim glanced at Rose and said "OK, If you want to!" Seraphim and Rose heard a scream "Ahhhhrrrgh!!!" Seraphim gasped " I know that scream!? Rose! I know that scream!" Danie stood up weeping Im so stupid why did I scream... Well at least I've still got Ray.... But where is he?.... Where is the real me... I know I lost something but I don't know what it is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformation day!   Transformation day! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transformation day!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plus Anime :: Role Play: Traquiland :: Trankingdom :: *Tranquiland* :: Tranquil Island :: Tranquil Gardens-
Jump to: