Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Which anime has the best soundtrack? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
Which anime has the best soundtrack? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
Which anime has the best soundtrack? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
Which anime has the best soundtrack? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
Which anime has the best soundtrack? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
Which anime has the best soundtrack? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
Which anime has the best soundtrack? - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
Which anime has the best soundtrack? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Which anime has the best soundtrack? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
Which anime has the best soundtrack? - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhich anime has the best soundtrack? - Page 2 Voting_barWhich anime has the best soundtrack? - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
Which anime has the best soundtrack? - Page 2 Vote_lcapWhich anime has the best soundtrack? - Page 2 Voting_barWhich anime has the best soundtrack? - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Which anime has the best soundtrack?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

Which anime has the best soundtrack? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which anime has the best soundtrack?   Which anime has the best soundtrack? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 12:37 pm

OI! I was gonna do that!!!!
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

PostSubject: Re: Which anime has the best soundtrack?   Which anime has the best soundtrack? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:57 am

Hey hey, people! XD
Remember you can put up any song from any anime. There are loads of songs in each one!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gamer_gal
Ruler!
Gamer_gal

Taurus Rat
Location Location : The UK!!

PostSubject: Re: Which anime has the best soundtrack?   Which anime has the best soundtrack? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:53 pm

AHHHAHAHHAHH!!!!

Here we go Excited!!!

Back to top Go down
https://plusanime.rpg-board.net
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

PostSubject: Re: Which anime has the best soundtrack?   Which anime has the best soundtrack? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:35 am

Tounge
I was surprised nobody had put it up before!

Oh! SA's theme tunes are awesome!
This is the first opening, called 'Special Days'.

Second opening. Can't find a good one with english lyrics. It's called 'Gorgeous 4U'.

Annd one more. From Shugo Chara! Doki.

Opening 5, called 'Omakase Guardian'. Can't find english lyrics. I wish I was better at Japanese, then I could tell you what the title meant. I guess I'll keep trying!
Bow
Back to top Go down
HxMello

HxMello

Libra Rat
Location Location : Somewhere :)

PostSubject: Re: Which anime has the best soundtrack?   Which anime has the best soundtrack? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:41 am

My alltime favorite opening has to be forr SOul Eater. I love this song! And the best ending goes to Death note!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which anime has the best soundtrack?   Which anime has the best soundtrack? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which anime has the best soundtrack?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2