Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
Moon-light on water. - Page 2 Vote_lcapMoon-light on water. - Page 2 Voting_barMoon-light on water. - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
Moon-light on water. - Page 2 Vote_lcapMoon-light on water. - Page 2 Voting_barMoon-light on water. - Page 2 Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Moon-light on water.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

Moon-light on water. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon-light on water.   Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:39 am

"Till a few months ago I was alone. I liked it. All of a sudden a new ship came in the oceans. A captain, a crew. You would say that they could out run me and fight me off. My ship, The Siren can fly through and with the wind. Also, 3 gunned cannons all over deck, prow, bow and starboard. Well armed.

"I'm sorry to hear that you were treated like an object. The sea turtles spoke of a Gem. A person that would save tranquil land and kingdom..They said that The gem would burn if she was touched by a spark of light...."
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

PostSubject: Re: Moon-light on water.   Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:16 pm

Gem's head snapped back quickly, her hair hitting her in the face.
"Me? Gem? Tranquil Land?" It came out very stupidly. "No, that is not possible. I have no ties whatsoever to Tranquil Land. I cannot get in anyway. My heart doesn't work." Gem hit herself in the chest with her fist as if to prove the point.
"The only part of that that is true is the part about light. Although only to some extent..." She put a finger to her chin, thinking. "Sun-light...crosses...water..." She mumbled the almost recital like piece for a moment. "Sun-light...moon light just doesn't...It sounds like something that...Athrodite would say!" Gem exclaimed suddenly, turning her head away again.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: Re: Moon-light on water.   Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:37 pm

"You know what I mean of "Sea Turtles." Black Pearl spoke, softer and gentler than before "Clever, but beware Bad things will happen soon, evil is rising, it has changed and grew in strength." Black thumbled a picture of her family, taken when she was a few days old. It reminded her of what was a stake if there was a lose on her side. She had few friends.....

Orchid felt drawn to the ship, she could feel a fading but strong feelings, Sad, scared, alone... She knew who it could be. Theyed met before, Orchid knew from then.....
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moon-light on water.   Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 12:07 pm

"Ah...um...et..."
I feel at loss of what to say. I can't say anything. I don't really get it...
Not moving, Gem waited. Thw wind was blowing but it was nowhere near sun-rise yet.
"I'm safe for a few more hours," she mumbled, curving a hand around her throat. "But I do not think I can go on much longer without...very sorry." Her shoulders shot up to her ears. "It is instint, that is what we blame it on...I will be careful and so should you..."
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moon-light on water.   Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 9:30 am

"Be?" Called Orchid from the shore.

"Was That?" Asked Black....
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moon-light on water.   Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 11:18 am

A sudden memory jerked into life in the vampire's head.
"Orchid!" It wasn't a question, more a statement. "I-I just remembered something!" Her voice sounded so proud and scared.
She breathed in deeply and stood up apruptly, looking to shore.
"I-I can see..." She paused. "A-and smell..."
Yes, on the shore was the girl that the vampire and this side of her had liked.
"It is Orchid!" Gem smiled brightly. "I remember her. I just hope she remembers too..."
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moon-light on water.   Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:28 pm

"Any chance of coming on?. It's getting nippy out here!!!"Cried Orchid.

Black ran out on deck and threw the ropes over. Orchid climbed up swiftly. Black thought of a random say "2's a company, 3's a crowed." This defiantly applied on the deck covered in rope...
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moon-light on water.   Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 10:07 am

Her sudden bout of excitement was unexpected, especially to herself, so to cover it up, Gem coughed and waved a hand dismissively, walking to a shadowed part of the ship and folding her arms.
The appearence of Orchid seemed to make the pendant excited--indeed, it was shining brightly and bouncing up and down.
"Stop it," Gem hissed in a low voice, feeling ever so slightly betrayed--after all, she was never normally this way.
The pendant stopped moving and settled, swinging side to side.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moon-light on water.   Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:39 pm

"Where I go trouble seems to follow..."Orchid whispered as she saw the pendant moving. Agilely she climbed up the ratlines, Black following closely as they had just hit a reef. "A storm's brewing!"Yelled Black Over the din of the howling wind...

"I came to warn you!!!" Screamed Orchid! "I watched from a far. You are related to me! But very vaguely!"""
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moon-light on water.   Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:17 pm

The exchange between the two seemed brief, but nevertheless strange to watch, for some reason.
Maybe it was just the way the two casually pointed out their blood-ties, or perhaps just the yelling about a storm.
Gem watched, almost sadly, as Orchid did not regard her.
Putting a hand to the pendant, she smiled, but it was twisted.
"I am not sure if she remembers," she informed it, her voice so low that only another vampire could hear it.
You don't look that different.
"Not to you, maybe. But I have changed. I am also unsure whether it was a good or bad change."
Decide at a later date. Good-bye.
"Did you say there would be a storm?" Gem asked, suddenly worried. "Will it be wet? If so, I really should go home..."
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moon-light on water.   Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:30 pm

Orchid suddenly saw a small figure.... GEM!!! IT WAS GEM!!! She was about to be swept away by the tidal wave coming right at her. With out thinking, instinctively, Orchid and black leapt to save the cold. wet vampire below....Black as the lone pirate girl and Orchid as a perpetual albatross...
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moon-light on water.   Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:10 am

[Huh? Gem is still on the ship--she hasn't gone anywhere...]

Gem closed her eyes again. "Nice to meet you. However, you did say we'd see each other another time, so I am not really surprised." She smiled both warmly and secretively.
She then opened her eyes and blinked. "So, the storm. Will it be a wild one with lightening and thunder, or one that is wet? It is important that I know."
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moon-light on water.   Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:13 pm

[I know Tidal wave in storms can be very large - especially in inclosed areas.]

"Lighting thunder and winds. The waves are going to get worse" Orchid and Black said in unison as the read the patterns of the winds and waves.
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moon-light on water.   Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:50 pm

A crease formed in Gem's pale skin. "That isn't very good." Her voice reflected slight strain and worry, but she smiled bravely.
"I think it will be okay...after all, the sea is salty...if I touch it, it will not affect me," Gem continued brightly. Even so, she migrated towards the middle of the deck, facing away from the two as she thought about the situation.
"Ah!" She half-turned back to them, sounding rather off-hand. "I did not thank you for um...saving me, ultimately. So thank you to you both." Gem bowed, her hands clasped in front of her, before turning back around.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moon-light on water.   Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:02 am

"Do not thank us. It kinda brings situations up again." Black replied uncertainly. "It brings trouble to me at least. You heard my life, I am nothing but trouble and despair..." Black trailed off....
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moon-light on water.   Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 12:43 pm

Gem was stiil turned around, but her green eyes were full of pity.
"I am very sorry if I suddenly brought up anything uncomfortable. I did not have the right to pry into your past." Her voice could've been carried away by the wind. It did not seem to make much of a difference.
"I would tell you...things about me but I do not wish to bore you death. After all, let's just say I've been around a long time!" Gem laughed shortly. "You also did not ask. From my past experiences, I feel it is better to ask before speaking...sometimes it gets me into trouble..." She laughed again, but without humor this time.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moon-light on water.   Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 9:33 am

"An eternity is a very long time. My life is longer than a human. but only a couple of hundred years, but like humans I can catch disease." Orchid explained. "Well things could be sooooo much worse!"
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moon-light on water.   Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:41 am

Continuing to laugh without humor, Gem waved a hand lazily. "Two, three hundred years?" She stopped laughing and rolled her eyes. "That's my life. As for diseases...not that I know of. Maybe if somebody has bad blood, but I do not think so."
Looking thoughtful, Gem continued. "Some may say that I got off lightly, right?" She sighed.
"Oh yeah, this is a very random question, but I am curious. Orchid, can you change into every animal on this earth?"
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moon-light on water.   Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:43 am

"Well... ones that are believed , have been believed in and have been discovered. I can't change into it if no-one knows what it is. Well.. It works if I find it though..."
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moon-light on water.   Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:13 am

Gem smiled. "A very random question," she repeated, tapping her head. "But I guess I just wanted to know, so thank you. And that is really amazing!"
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moon-light on water.   Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:54 am

"If we want to get wet go inside while I loosen the rat lines!"piped in Black, who was very used to being forgotten in conversations.
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Moon-light on water.   Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:56 am

Gem looked up at the sky, then at Black Pearl, a very apologetic look on her face.
"Sorry...Is it really okay for us to go inside?"
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Moon-light on water.   Moon-light on water. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:59 am

"I've got spare hammock below deck. As well as safe water. Rum is for the norm pirates." said Black as she jumped from the top rat lines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moon-light on water.   Moon-light on water. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moon-light on water.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2