Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
DATA LOG #1 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
DATA LOG #1 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
DATA LOG #1 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
DATA LOG #1 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
DATA LOG #1 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
DATA LOG #1 EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
DATA LOG #1 EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
DATA LOG #1 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
DATA LOG #1 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
DATA LOG #1 Vote_lcapDATA LOG #1 Voting_barDATA LOG #1 Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

DATA LOG #1

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Din's Crusader
jr member
jr member
Din's Crusader

Sagittarius Monkey
Location Location : LTG 2456-JKI

DATA LOG #1 Empty
PostSubject: DATA LOG #1   DATA LOG #1 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:32 pm

The boy walked across the medow. He was not happy, he was not sad, he was nothing, nothing, nothing.

OBSERVATIONS. 0100101110111100101010001101010101001011010.

ENERGY LEVELS LOW, REQUIRING NORISHMENT.

SCANNING, BIOLOGICAL FORM SOMEWHERE IN THE VACINITY
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

DATA LOG #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DATA LOG #1   DATA LOG #1 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:03 am

The meadow had changed a little since Gem was last here. It hadn't been that long ago, but months had defintely passed.
Well, duh! She smiled, taking one hand off the handle of the parosel to tap herself lightly on the head.
The wind blew and she then realised she wasn't alone.
"Huh?" Gem's amazing involintary response. Adding to stupidity. Great.
I know who that is, but it bares the question: Have I changed that much? She laughed quietly. I guess I'm about to find out.
Back to top Go down
Din's Crusader
jr member
jr member
Din's Crusader

Sagittarius Monkey

DATA LOG #1 Empty
PostSubject: DATA LOG #1   DATA LOG #1 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 4:48 pm

Cana's gaze floated to the south, were a female form was standing. She had a parosel in her hands, and appered unhealthly pale. He wasen't happy to see her, or sad, or surprised, just logical.

SEARCHING MEMORY BANKS

ERROR!!! NO MEMORY PREVIOUS TO SOLAR DATE 12/16/09. CAUSE OF ERROR, DELETION BY AUTHORIZED PERSONEL FOR REPAIR PURPOSES.

He trecked cool, calm, and single-mindedly towerds the female. He cared little for the warmth of the sun, or the smell of the blooming flowers, or even the odd reaction she showed. He was an AI, and had no time for such things.

"HUMAN FEMALE," he spoke in a flat tone. " I AM CANA, PROPERTY OF AZTECHNOLOGY. I AM IN NEED OF NORISHMENT, I CAN PROVIDE FUNDS." he held out a wad a 1000 yan bills, waiting motonless for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

DATA LOG #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DATA LOG #1   DATA LOG #1 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:37 am

Gem stopped laughing under her breath. "I guess you don't remember..." She bit her lip, hard with a fang, close to tasting blood. "I know all that already. And I am not human. And I don't know if I can help you."
Gem left it hanging, unsure whether or not to provide an explaination or not. If Cana had forgotten stuff, deleted it, whatever, this whole conversation was going to be tiresome and also kinda sad.
But wait...if he'd forgotten, or whatever, everything she'd just said would sound almost threatening.
Gem sighed, tensing up. "It's because I...remember...?"
Back to top Go down
Din's Crusader
jr member
jr member
Din's Crusader

Sagittarius Monkey

DATA LOG #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DATA LOG #1   DATA LOG #1 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:26 pm

The females responce puzzled him.

"OBSERVATIONS SHOW THAT YOU ARE INDEED A HUMAN. NOW, PLEASE ESCOURT ME TO THE NEAREST SOURCE OF FOOD. BATTERY LEVEL IS CRITICAL AND I DO NOT WISH TO PREFORM CAN..."

HIBERNATE MOD ACTIVATED, BATTERY POWER 0%, HIGHER CONCOUNCENESS GOING DORMANT UNTIL ENERGY LEVELS HAVE REACHED OPTIMUM EFFICENCY.

With that, Cana's eyes faded for a breif moment, before flairing back to a sort of feral life. He croched down nerviously, and began to sniff the girls legs. The scent was... familer somehow. Blood, a tree, and wire, so much wire.

" You.... Gem?" he grunted, not quite sure about the proper langue.
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

DATA LOG #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DATA LOG #1   DATA LOG #1 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 10:14 am

Gem rolled her eyes pretty childishly, listening to the speech.
"This is getting irritat-" She started to say, before Cana shut down.
"Huh?" No matter how annoyed she was, Gem was mentally cursing herself for blurting out the response again. "Eek!"
I am okay. There was no point in that. I am okay, Gem told herself, wishing he wouldn't come around so quickly.
Except now Cana seemed like a totally different person.
"Y-yeah. Gem, who is in fact a vampire no matter what, no questions asked." She answered, starting to smile again. "So I'm assuming you're better now?"
Back to top Go down
Din's Crusader
jr member
jr member
Din's Crusader

Sagittarius Monkey

DATA LOG #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DATA LOG #1   DATA LOG #1 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:40 pm

The shell danced around, completly oblivious to all levels of social tact. The sunlight felt plesent on his skin, and the scent was nearly overwhelming. Gem's high pitched squel had stunned him for a moment, but this was the vampire alright.

"Gem Gem Gem Gem," he laughed, tumbling up to her feet in a perfect cartwheel. " Voice in head, wires, said Gem! No here him long time." He put on a almost creepy toothed grin, still sniffing her oder in enjoyment.

" Voice and Gem good, Gem save once. He touched Gem on the knee, cuddling her in pure glee. "Voice bye bye, said see Gem. New Voice no fun, want old Voice. Me want cat."
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

DATA LOG #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DATA LOG #1   DATA LOG #1 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 9:32 am

Gem laughed, rubbing one eye. He sounds funny...I wonder what happened...
"Cryptic," she annouced, tapping herself on the head again. "I'll try to figure it out!"
She looked up at the sky. The darker it got, the safer it got for the vampire to be outside. "Still hours away..."
Gem shrugged indifferently and turned back to the slight problem in hand. "Okay...so...you're speaking differently, and you don't like that, right?" She felt pretty pround she'd understood that much. "And my name. I understand that 'cause you keep repeating it. And...cat! Hunting...dang." That was the hardest issue here.
"Let's try voice first. Suprisingly, it's the easiest thing," Gem smiled. "I'm actually not sure what to do though..."
Back to top Go down
Din's Crusader
jr member
jr member
Din's Crusader

Sagittarius Monkey

DATA LOG #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DATA LOG #1   DATA LOG #1 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 5:30 pm

The shell comicly slapped itself in the head, he had the mental capacity of a three year old and still understood it.

"Gem no smart as metel voice say. Me Shell, Cana go bye bye long time. Want Cana back, told to find girl from jungle. Need help," he wispered into to ear "Voice here, close. Something metely shiny."
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

DATA LOG #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DATA LOG #1   DATA LOG #1 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:21 am

Gem folded her arms. "I...sorta get it..." She ran the speech over and over again.
The girl from the Jungle...Gem not as smart...hmph! And something shiny...
"The girl from the Jungle...that could be me, Danie or Seraphim," she said, thinking aloud. "But...the Family Tree...that one time...that's in the Jungle. Something shiny...the only two things I have that are shiny are my pendant and the...orb?" Gem twirled a hank of her hair as she finished ordering her thoughts. "Do you mean that?"
I hope he does mean that, otherwise I may be faced with another comment about my understanding of this, she added, scowling briefly.
Back to top Go down
Din's Crusader
jr member
jr member
Din's Crusader

Sagittarius Monkey

DATA LOG #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DATA LOG #1   DATA LOG #1 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:32 pm

The shell did an amazing backflip about four feet into the air and yelled in pure joy.

"Yes! Yes! Girl have Voice!" a greedy palm waved in front of her face. "Give shell Voice, give shell voice!"
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

DATA LOG #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DATA LOG #1   DATA LOG #1 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 12:33 pm

Gem let out a breath, letting the strand of hair drop to her shoulder.
I think I'm slowly getting used to this...
She smiled to herself in satisfaction. She'd worked it out eventually. It was surprising people could be so patient--or impatient--sometimes.
"This thing?" From a pocket she took out the object he wanted.
There was just one more thing she didn't understand.
"If it was so important," Gem asked, confused. "Then why did I get given it?"
After all, she mused, breathing out once more. He must know I get into some sort of trouble everywhere I go. I'm just a magnet for misfortune, mostly.
Back to top Go down
Din's Crusader
jr member
jr member
Din's Crusader

Sagittarius Monkey

DATA LOG #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DATA LOG #1   DATA LOG #1 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:41 pm

"Voice say so," the Shell snatched at the Orb. The power was low, but it would suffice. " Gem nice girl, keep voice safe, me..."

CONNECTION REINSTAED. UPLOADING MEMORY CORE.

1%

16%

52%

78%

98,99,100%

Unloading all files, CANA has been opened.

----------------------------

"BZZZZRT. GREETINGS. I AM CANA, ARTIFICAL INTELLEGENCE AND PROPERTY OF AZTECHNOLGY." Once again, the core programing poured out. " Kaniko, as long as. Wha? What's going on?" He jammbered flustterdly. " Wasen't I just," he turned his eye to Gem, still remaining abonormally stiff. " Gem! You're ok! My sister, how did you get away? I mean you are a vampire but full Aztech AI's are supposed to be unstopable." Still stuck in place, he looked down. " And why by the fatherboard am I stuck like this?"
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

DATA LOG #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DATA LOG #1   DATA LOG #1 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:06 pm

Gem put a hand up in greeting, then placed the same hand around her neck. "At first I insisted upon her actions, but as the afternoon went on, I guess she had no further use for..." She paused to remember how she'd been labelled. "...for a pet." She sighed, her eyes shadowing over for a moment. "But..."Gem smiled, attempting to cheer herself up and get rid of the memory of the heavy chain that had been around her neck. "It didn't hurt as much as when the people found out I was a vampire, so it's okay."
Yeah, right, like that'll satify anybody besides me.
"So..." Gem looked at him, biting her lip once more. "This just adds to things, I think. I'm afraid you're gonna have to help me with this one too. Sorry..."
The words useless in a crisis bounced around in her head as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Din's Crusader
jr member
jr member
Din's Crusader

Sagittarius Monkey

DATA LOG #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DATA LOG #1   DATA LOG #1 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:50 pm

" It's just fine Gem, we AI's were designed to counter supernaturel threats. " He said this with extra spirt. " Honestly, you saved me. If you haden't held onto the Orb, well, I'd be in all blue right now."

The lecutre continued. "Like you Gem, I have strange weaknesses, weaknesses not well knowen. Unlike you, however, I'm equpt with something called a Dead Man's Trigger program. My memory base is wirelessly transfered to some fiber optic device, and can be reintigrated with my body. However, besides only working once, it dosen't relly hold my motor functions well" he stared down at his immobile legs. "Well, actuelly barely at all. I'll be alright in two, three days tops, but I may need a bit of help right now. Your problem will have to wait."
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

DATA LOG #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DATA LOG #1   DATA LOG #1 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 9:58 am

Gem listened attentively. "It's not like I'd throw something away. You gave it to me." She shrugged like this ended such matters.
"Two, three days?" She repeated, sitting down, carefully shading herself with the parosel. "What can I do? I'm not gonna be that helpful till it gets dark. For one thing, I won't need this," she added, nudging the parosel with her shoulder.
"I don't really have a problem anyways. You said it. Or, that is to say, the other you said something about a cat..." Gem poked the stone on the thin chain around her neck, then yawned. "It sorta messes up my sleep when I go places. That I regret going to," she muttered under her breath darkly. "But whatever. How can I help?"
Back to top Go down
Din's Crusader
jr member
jr member
Din's Crusader

Sagittarius Monkey

DATA LOG #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DATA LOG #1   DATA LOG #1 EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 4:25 pm

"Wait just a moment," he tried to tilt his head along with this. " Are you saying that my shell actuelly spoke intelligably? Not possable, simply not possable. I don't know anything about a cat."

FILE NAMES- KITTEN

"Your problem is important to me Gem, helping hum.." he caught himself in time. "Helping bios is what I was designed for. Honestly though, I'm going to need somebody to take me too..." he scanned the frequency for a moment. " Um, some sort of apartment or hotel. I'm not going to be moving for a few days, and I would like to know what I've missed around here, if possable."
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

DATA LOG #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DATA LOG #1   DATA LOG #1 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:28 am

"Oh. Yeah. Right. Sure." Gem smiled. "Don't worry about the human thing. I'm more like a human than I used to be. Well, at least, in this form!" She rolled her eyes, laughing a little.
"What's been going on?" That wasn't the greatest thing to talk about. "Um."
What am I supposed to say? "Oh yeah, it's been great. So far Ray has bitten me--which was completely my fault anyway--, I went to Demonia, met the ruler of the place--which I advise you against--, got freaked out, tried to bite the other vampire--who told me he likes me again, so now I'm scared about Valentine's Day--Seraphim had a power up, and here we are now. How's your life been?" Gem cringed just thinking about it.
"Um..." She repeated, now looking at the ground. If she was going to lie, there was no way she'd look Cana in the eyes. "Nothing...much...?"
Back to top Go down
Din's Crusader
jr member
jr member
Din's Crusader

Sagittarius Monkey

DATA LOG #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DATA LOG #1   DATA LOG #1 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:03 pm

HEART RATE- ABOVE AVERAGE

SPEECH RATE- NOT RUNNING PROPERLY

TERMS- NOT ACCEPTABLE

Conclusion, she was lying. But he wasen't about to tell her that. He was completly at her meracy at the moment.

"Well, ok," he smiled. "That works out nice. Just gotta keep White day in mind. My internal calander is correct at Thursday the 11th, correct? No point in not being proactive."

There was a breig moment of akward silance. "So, how about you give me the full kit and kabodal on the way to somewhere, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

DATA LOG #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DATA LOG #1   DATA LOG #1 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 7:31 am

Gem looked up, confused. What?
"Yes. That date is correct," she said slowly, carefully. "Yeah..."
...I am still a bit confused, she added to herself. Unless he's doing it on purpose? Gem blushed at her slowness and that at how obvious it was she'd been lying.
"Okay. So. I'll take you to Frosting Village Inn. That's okay, right?" She smiled brightly, trying to shrug off any awkwardness. "Although I might have to drag you...I'm sorry about that..."
Back to top Go down
Din's Crusader
jr member
jr member
Din's Crusader

Sagittarius Monkey

DATA LOG #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DATA LOG #1   DATA LOG #1 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:07 am

"Oh, no probleOHHH!" he shouted as a sudden gust of wind knocked over his already stiff and unbalanced bod, causing him to make an ungraceful faceplant in the dirt. "Mhmhmhmhm"
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

DATA LOG #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DATA LOG #1   DATA LOG #1 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:24 am

Gem bit her lip lightly, wavering slightly.
"Ca...na? Are you okay?"
What a stupid question to ask! She shook her head. Maybe I'm just tired...
"Hold on, I'm coming..."
Gem bent down, pulling him up out of the mud and attempting to keep shielded from the sun at the same time.
"You're okay now, right?" She smiled, looking at dirt that had plastered itself to him.
A little burst of laughter made its way out into the open. "I am very s-sorry!" Gem gasped, biting her lip again, fighting against giggling. "This is very rude of me...!"
Back to top Go down
Din's Crusader
jr member
jr member
Din's Crusader

Sagittarius Monkey

DATA LOG #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DATA LOG #1   DATA LOG #1 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:42 am

"I'm just fine," he brushed the excess mud off his clothing whale giving a slightly humorous grin. "Its just that I'm incapable of movement."

She seems awaful strange though. Wonder what is going on. Its like, she's hiding something

File Opened, Named- Star Date 12/16/09

It was dark. That's about all one could say about the room becuse really you coulden't tell much else. THe only two things worth speaking off stood under spotlights projected from who knows where. This was AZTECH comound for Higher AI reasearch, and the two things weren't even human.

One was himself, chained to the walls by a set of heavy lead chains. The other was Kaniko, slumping over with a pair of weilders and cutters in her hands.

"Dear brother, I assume you know why you're here?" she wagged the plasma cutters before his eyes.

Cana spat. " Of course. I am a prototype, and logically you must salavage all useful materials now that a full prodect is producessed, no?"

She stepped forward, now standing an inch from his face. "Correct, dear brother. Now, you are fammiler with decommisioning protocal? We won't be working with that today..."

CORRUPTED DATA>>> ACTS NOT SUITABLE FOR UNIT AGE

Cana's shell was torn, with most of his inner tubing removed. The only remaing functioning part was head. "I...AM...CANA...PROPERTY....PROPERTY..."

"Oups, I guess I broke you," she grinned micheiviously. " Now, one more thing before I deleat you." She leaned in, brushing his temples. "Brother," she teared. "I love you."

PROGRAM COMPLETED
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

DATA LOG #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DATA LOG #1   DATA LOG #1 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:02 pm

Even though I act pretty...stupid, he's still being nice to me? Gem smiled fully. I think they call it patience.
But...
"Huh?"
Stopitstopitstopit...stop doing that!
"What are you doing? We don't have all da-wait, no, condradiction," Gem added as an after-thought. "Hello? Anyone home?" She shifted to sit right in front of him. "Cana? What is...wake up! I already went through this once today, so please snap out of it...this is kind of scary..."
Am I using bad tact or something?
"I don't get you at all..."
Back to top Go down
Din's Crusader
jr member
jr member
Din's Crusader

Sagittarius Monkey

DATA LOG #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DATA LOG #1   DATA LOG #1 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 5:45 pm

He shock himself out of it. So, THAT was what had happened. He sincerly hoped that their mental link was broken upon the deactivation, or this would certainly be an akward experince.

"It's, nothing," he managed to lie. " Corrupted file."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DATA LOG #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DATA LOG #1   DATA LOG #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

DATA LOG #1
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next