Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) Vote_lcapA few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) Voting_barA few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) Vote_lcapA few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) Voting_barA few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Din's Crusader
jr member
jr member
Din's Crusader

Sagittarius Monkey
Location Location : LTG 2456-JKI

A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) Empty
PostSubject: A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)   A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:28 pm

*grunt* Cana attempted to twitch his finger's again, but to no avail. He lay in stillness; a peice of flesh still unimpressed with the reintorduced mechanical mind. He was bored, but still joyus that he wasen't just some Recycle Bined file. He only wished somebody would come see him."
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: Re: A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)   A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:13 am

Joy came down from the mountains, expecting to find meat left out for her, the people knowing that she was semi-nocturnal. Instead she found a robot/boy by the meat and no chance of getting there....
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

PostSubject: Re: A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)   A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:21 pm

The lady that owned the inn had assured Gem that Cana would be okay, looked after, whatever.
Even so, she still decided to linger outside the room, mulling stuff over.
I was short with him the other day. I should get some sleep. Does that make me a bad person? Wait, I'm not really a person but otherwise the phrase doesn't sound right...
Lingering was the safest thing, really.
Back to top Go down
Din's Crusader
jr member
jr member
Din's Crusader

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)   A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:54 pm

"What,"he heard a sound from outside his door. "Who's there?" The innkeeper had just been by with his food, and Gem should be out and about as night was coming on.
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)   A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:09 am

Or not.
"Um...guess?"
Can I get anymore stupid? And/or childish? Gem rolled her eyes. This should be funny, though.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: Re: A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)   A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:33 pm

"Long time no see Gem" Joy replied hostilely. Why did she appear when she wanted to do something. It was good to be away from the wolves now and then but when she met a BOY Gem was there. It was soooooooo not fair.
Back to top Go down
Din's Crusader
jr member
jr member
Din's Crusader

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)   A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:06 pm

VOICE ANALIZATION...

TWO FREQUANCIES. FREQUANCY ONE "Um...guess?" CLASSIFIED AS GEMVAMP. FREQUANCY TWO "Long time no see Gem" UNCLASSIFIED. OPTAIN MORE DATA.

"Gem?" he asked, slightly confused. "Two questions. Why are you out there, and who is that with you?"
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)   A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 11:09 am

"She's with me."Joy spoke snidely. "I'm Joy. Thanks for asking (!)" She made it obvious. She wanted to make Gem feel her place. Just because she was a vampire, that didn't make her special. She was an orphan. So what. It was her biggest question though, Why?
Back to top Go down
Din's Crusader
jr member
jr member
Din's Crusader

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)   A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:08 pm

Well, that was rude.

"Um, nice to meet you Joy," Cana shackly attempted to remain polite at this small slight to what his mind classified as "Owner". "You can come in if you want; I'm decent"
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)   A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:21 am

"Thanks." She felt good that Gem was now out of the picture.She walked through the now and was astounded at the beauty that lay in side. "This is one cool den!"
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)   A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:38 pm

Gem smiled weakly. "Y-yeah, it's me..." She trailed off patheticly as Joy seemed to take over.
"I wanted to say sorry for being short the other day..." It felt uncomfortable to be admitting a flaw in front of somebody like Joy. And something in Joy's nature reminded her of Koniko.
Because of this, rather than going into Cana's room, Gem backed off to the wall oposite, feeling anxious.
I don't like this situation...I don't know what Joy's problem is...I don't know what I did wrong...and it's irritating me at what she is doing! Gem gritted her teeth, but not before a small hiss escaped.
"S-sorry if you've got a guest Cana. I guess I'd better go."
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)   A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 1:53 pm

"So, why are you here-so far up, in the almost middle of nowhere? Usually it's just me and my pack of wolves. The villagers below usually leave some meat for us during the winter as we can not due to snow. But oddly there has not been any..."Joy asked. She was still in awe of the room she had just entered into.
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)   A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:04 pm

[What's the purple heart for? There is more than two people in this event. <----admin-y head on. ^^']

Gem listened silently to Joy's conversing with Cana. The control in his voice made her feel a little better and, in a way, a little smug.
But still...this girl...
Not fully human, but she has blood. She also has the smell of animals on her. I don't remember that from last time.
Sinking down the wall and sitting cross-legged on the floor, Gem bowed her head.
Her nature brings up bad memories.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)   A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:13 pm

[i dunno but it was NOT me!]

Joy heard the scuffing of someone sitting down on snow and frost. "Gems eavesdropping. She's been listening to every word."
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)   A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:26 pm

[I have my admin-y hat on again--it's spring in the rp world. *takes hat off* Gem's inside ^_^]

So what if I listen to what you say? You're not exactly hiding it! Yelling what she wanted to hurl at Joy inside her head, Gem didn't look up, although her hands started to clench and she stiffened up. I could easily pull off my pendant right now. But I have to stay calmer. I think she's doing it on purpose.
"How are the wolves, Jo-y?" Gem tried not to make it sound tense and irritated.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)   A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 2:50 pm

{in the mountains it take WAY longer for the spring to set in.]

"did you just stammer? They're fine, starving but fine... Have you seen any meat around as its gone for ages. Technically we have a mystery " She replied.
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)   A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:03 pm

[You just pwned the sempai/geog student. You could teach me! *bows*]

"I do and say things that I regret a lot. It isn't hard to make me stammer."
So don't be impressed or anything.
"I do not hunt meat, I hunt for blood," Gem murmered quickly, hoping no one else was around. "I am not going any further into that. Try the jungle or find a substitute."
Wow, that was almost friendly. Although I know she looks down on me.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)   A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:07 pm

[try reading loads of books trying to find out about the causes of amber and how it help presevre the remains of prehistoric insects and other bugs.]

!I'm not going thousands of miles. These people trust and know me! Some ones been stealing them! I'd thought you'd help as i know where to get some decent Blood!"
Back to top Go down
Din's Crusader
jr member
jr member
Din's Crusader

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)   A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:07 pm

{my bad, I must have hit it by mistake}

"Oh, don't worry about it. Me and Gem go way back."

Once again, Cana sent the signal to his arm to tell his hand to tell his finger to move, but to no avail. " Honestly, I'm up here becuse I can't move. Little, nerve trouble." My foot. "But, um, I've got a nice place and should be ok in a few days."
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)   A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:23 pm

"Our meat has been disappearing for months. We're the only wild animals that aren't afraid of you humans and vampires! Since you've been here, have you seen anything?" Joy was getting desperate. Her family were starving, she couldn't let them die. This truly was a do or die situation...
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)   A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 6:46 am

Gem lifted her head and stood up, walking to the door frame.
"Listen to me," she replied, trying to keep her voice level. "I want to help you but I cannot do so, clearly. I told you already--go to the Jungle or find a substitute." She stopped a moment, before continuing in a low voice.
"No. Since I have been here, I have seen nothing. I have not hunted since I got my pendant which was a while ago. So if we could kindly move onto another topic I would be grateful." Gem shuffled her feet, rubbed one eye and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)   A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:23 am

"What about Cana? We can't just leave him??!!" Joy pointed out.
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)   A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:59 pm

[Tee-hee. I'm thinking of a nickname Gem can use for Joy. To the Japanese translations!]

Gem held up three fingers.
"Three things. Number one--I did not say anything about going. I asked you to stop talking about hunting. It was making me feel strange.
"Number two--Cana is recovering here. So it would actually be better to go now and come back later, or something." Her mouth twitched into a smile. "Sorry Cana, this is kind of at your expense but you're not exactly going anywhere. Yet." She stopped as the smile on her face dropped into a scowl.
"Number three--I would like to talk to you, Joy. There are some things I would like to ask you, please." She raised one eyebrow. "I promise not to bite you or anything," Gem teased.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)   A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:31 am

[what exactly is it? And after you've posted shall you lock it?]

"How can I trust you? Gem?"
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)   A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:23 am

[Ookami-san. It's wolf in Japanese. The 'san' is just for formality (?).
As for locking the topic, nope. It isn't braking any of the rp rules by being open and the title states 'A few days...', so I figure it's gonna be open till Cana has recovered, which I can't judge.
Sorry for long explaination :)]

"That is a good question, actually. How can you trust a vampire? If I wanted to, I could take you down," Gem said, both jokingly and seriously. "I suppose it is because I do not want to bite you, I really want to talk to you. And also...a lot of people seem to trust me." She inclined her head towards Cana. "I do not understand it, not really. It is up to you, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)   A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana) Empty

Back to top Go down

A few days to think(OPEN, but would prefer people who've heard of Cana)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next