Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] Vote_lcapFinding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] Voting_barFinding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] Vote_lcapFinding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] Voting_barFinding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo
Location Location : UK!!!-Birmingham, England!

Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] Empty
PostSubject: Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!]   Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Danie was walking through the meadows crying..... Full of sadness.... who was she?.....Who is she?...... That's her goal.... To find her true self
Why am I always so sad?.... Why am I so pathetic.... I don't have any friends.... I wish I had a sister.....I wish I had a mother.... I wish I had someone to talk to...
But somehow it can't be that way.... I just wish I could find my destiny..... I wish I had happiness.... I'm just big fat and... ugly....*Cry* Oh no I'm being all selfish now and sorry for myself...... I wish I could just......D-di--NO! I can't wish for such things God has made a plan for me.... But I just need to find out what it is! Who I am and what I am.... *cough* Oh I'm so weak and sick..... NO! Positive thoughts, positive thoughts!

Danie turned around slowly.......
Back to top Go down
http://amaitamashii.friendhood.net
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

PostSubject: Re: Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!]   Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:38 pm

[You're lucky I found this, correct? XD]

The sunlight. So pure, so peaceful. It illuminates all of us. It doesn't show our true selves.
The thought twirled around and around in Rose's head. She stared up at the clear blue sky.
If I am truely evil, I will strike with no conscience, she mused, absentmindly playing with a lock of her hair. If I am good, I wouldn't say I belonged to Demonia.
Her hand fell to her lap. She felt tired. All this confusion...it kept her awake, anxious, all the time.
My name suits. Pretty like the petals, sharp like the thorns. No one knows the danger of being a rose.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!]   Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 2:02 am

Danie noticed a beautiful girl with long black hair. She walked over to her, she tried to speak but nothing came out.... I must do this... She opened her mouth and shouted proudly "H-Hello there my good friend how are you today in this fine morning!!?" Danie slaped her hand over her mouth Why did I do that!? Scared [sorry this smilie's cute! XD] "I-I'm sorry... I- I just don't have any friends and I thought that this would be my chance.,, But I guess it didn't go so well.....I just had to let it out cause..... I'm always too shy... I don't even know if I'm shy or just quiet... O-Or both.... Please forgive me!" Danie bowed down to Rose crying....
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!]   Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:38 am

[Is okay. I'll let it slide, seeing as it's you.]

Rose was jerked out of her thoughts by a small girl, yelling a greeting at her.
She wasn't sure how exactly to respond; the girl seemed pretty ordinary, cute even. Her short, brown hair was tied into pig-tails, and her grey-blue eyes were wide and strangely troubled looking.
As Rose was thinking of a answer, the girl began yelling again, this time an apology.
Saying she was startled would be an understatement; it wasn't often someone started bawling in front of her.
Rose backed away the tiniest bit, her hands flying up in a would-be protective and surprised gesture.
"Um, excuse me?" Her voice sounded uncertain as the girl looked up at her, her eyes streaming. "A-are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!]   Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:49 pm

Danie's eyes started welling up with tears "N-no.... I'm not... Y-you see..... I feel that I don't know my true self yet.... A-and.... I..... Am.... A big loner...... I have no friends...... I never hurt anyone before... Everyone likes me I think but no one is my friend... I guesss people think I'm boring.... And everyone is talking about Tranquiland, an island hovering in the sky... But can see no island in the sky..... I'm always so negative...... I live with my grandparents which don't take much notice in me.... I miss my mother and brother and father.... I feel that there has to be another side to me somewhere... Also I'm medically sick I had to go to 9 doctor appointments in one month so far.... I don't know what's wrong with me.....I do believ in angels and God and Jesus but I feel... That they're not helping me.... [real story...Except the living with nan and Grandad and having a brother.... Or do I???Shhhhh!!! ]" Danie cried..... and hugged Rose shaking being prepared to be pushed away from her.
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!]   Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 1:03 pm

The explosion of emotion was both--strangely--expected and unexpected. Rose could tell something was up with the girl, and as she spoke, she twisted her head around the words that lay beneath the sobbing and squealing.
As the small child flung herself at Rose's midrith, she finally came up with a small, but sensible conclusion.
Poor kid...she's been through a heck of a lot.
She looked down at the tangle of brown hair, feeling the shaking of her tiny body.
Even though I really am...evil, I cannot let this go on.
Rose placed one comforting arm around her companion, the other tapping and stroking her hair.
"It is there, you know," she smiled. "I have been there. My onee-chan lives there. But I'll tell you a secret. Don't tell anyone okay?" Rose smiled brighter, but also sadly. "I cannot go there either."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!]   Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 12:54 pm

Danie looked up to her she said sadly "Really!? Don't worry I'll keep it secret! But why cant you go there any more?" Danie looked confused by comforted by the girl "Oh, I'm sorry if it's not supposed to be said... But anyway my name is Dane, well... Danielle but I like to be called Danie... I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself well at the start...Thank you for being so kind... W-What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!]   Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:46 am

"It is very nice to meet you, Danie. My name is Rose...Rose Gicma," Rose smiled, sitting down on the grass and therefore dragging Danie down also.
"Why I cannot go to Tranquil Land...hmmm..." She pondered for a brief moment before continuing. "I will tell you, but I must tell you first that it may be a little bit of a long story and that towards the end of the story, you might become...afraid of me. I am not sure. However, if you do, just run away. I promise nothing bad will come of meeting me, but..."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!]   Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:40 am

Danie looked shoked " No it's OK I won't get scared or anything! I'll find it interesting! But please carry on!" Danie sat with her legs folded facing Rose waiting for her to continue her story.
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!]   Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:28 pm

Rose blinked, surprised by Danie's response.
"O-oh, sure!"
After a few moments of composing herself, Rose started to speak.
"Well, my mama, papa and older brother were all monster hunters. Knowing that they were doing that, killing innocent species ectera ectera, it made me feel so...upset. And depressed in a way," she said in a small, steely voice, a bittersweet smile on her face. "I cried a lot when I was little. One day, I cannot actually remember it that clearly"-she frowned-"I-I think I just wandered into this really...pretty place. But I was still upset. This place I wandered into, I noticed, had a lot of weird but wonderful creatures. What if the monster hunters came here and destroyed it? I was the youngest, they wouldn't really mind me, screaming and shouting while they did it....ah, sorry. I guess I get carried away. Keeping up so far?" Rose fiddled with a piece of her hair shyly.
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!]   Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:41 am

Danie stopped and gazed atr Rose and said "Yes... I totally understand, eventhough you now live in such a beautiful place but the beauty still cannot fix the grudges of your family your heart it carrying.... Oh sorry carry on! I'm keeping up!" Danie just sat on green lush grass in which the beautiful sunlight illuminating the landsacpe and she stared listening to Rose.
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!]   Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:09 am

Rose smiled, nodding as Danie summed up, in her own words, what she had just been told.
"Thank you." She paused to think what happened next.
"Ah, yes, now I remember.
"There I was in this new land, crying my eyes out, looking very odd, I suppose, when the guardian, Seraphim noticed me. She was very kind. She didn't kick me out, she just listened to me as you are doing now and comforted me and gave me advice and such. For the first time, I felt happy. I started calling her 'onee-chan', and also started visiting regularly. It was the best time I had had in a long time! But then..." Rose's eyes shadowed as she began to talk of the next part.
"I came home one day to discover that my family were nowhere to be seen. That was when a village elder told me the news--a monster had killed my parents and my brother. My world fell apart again. Suddenly I was filled such dark emotions..." She shuddered. "When I went back to Tranquil Land, I saw all those creatures, those...monsters, and my onee-chan, the angel, the other monster and I...I..." Rose went silent, recalling what she had said, or rather yelled.
"It's all your fault they're dead! You protect the monsters that killed my family! They're never going to come back because the scary monster killed them! I hate you! I'll train and become a monster hunter too, and then you'll be sorry! I'm never coming back!"
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!]   Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:24 am

Danie stopped and given her a hug " Thats so sad... But... What do think is the right thing to give revenge or..... Realise that your family is alive... They are standing right next to you, there they are.... I'll prove it...." Danie stood infront of her stood Rose up and pushed her over, but she didn't fall to the ground, like as if someone is holding her up "You see... Your guardian angel is there and your family..."
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!]   Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 1:43 pm

"The reason for me not being able to go there isn't because I wanted revenge...it was just the tip of it," Rose said misrably, as if she couldn't stop until she told someone. "The reason I can't go back is because...because...I'M EVIL!" She yelled the last part in a very undignified manner. "I belong to Demonia, and so my heart is stone and I can't go back even if Seraphim says I am good because I know I'm not and...and..." She sighed sadly, deeply. "And...I don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!]   Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:55 pm

"No..... I don't see you murdering me.... Nor disrespecting me...... Only doubting yourself.... Being bad is being everything bad..... But your being honest and kind towards me... Is that not kindness......Is that not goodness...... Believe what you like.....But no one controls you, nor treats you as a slave..... God has given you free will, to choose your own path.... Your still young... Your heart is still freash.... Nothing can stop you now that you are still a child....You not an adult yet..... Your still God's child, and no matter what... He does love you..... Yet, what is good without evil and what is evil without good?..... You still have a life ahead of you..... You still have a destiny to accomplish! Think of the man who died on the cross..... Dieing for us so we can live... He given you this opportunity! Also one of his disciples had a bad temper yet.... He soon found a life he wanted.....So.....Just remember.....You are not causing any harm to me....And, every evil can be purified some way.....Love your enemies, your fist job, love yourself, then you can fully love others.....Do what you think is right... If you don't know... Let the lord God guide you...Believe me it works all the time for me..... Or you can always ask me or seraphim.... You can do it!" Danie hugged herself and closed her eyes calmly...
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!]   Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:32 pm

Rose looked at this little girl, standing before her. Danie Temp...she looked so fragile, as if the world around her was crumbling away--literally!--and she was going to crumble with it, but at the same time, there was something about her.
She has the same aura about her that Seraphim does, Rose noted, smiling sweetly.
"Thank you very much, Danie. I feel a lot better. I think I'll try to make up for all the bad things I have said and done." She paused, then smiled even wider. "You are mature beyond your years. With your insight into good, I'm sure you'll be in good company forever."
Back to top Go down
Seraphim
Heads
Heads
Seraphim

Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!]   Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Danie's eyes lit up with light on her face "R-Really? You think so?! Thankyou! [hugging Rose] Thankyou so much Rose!"
Danie sniffed happily rubbing her nose.... She smiled so widely as tears fell down her eyes... Could she be.... My first best friend??? I want to ask her! I hope she'll say yes! "Can you be my... Best frind??" Danie smiled so happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!]   Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding the true me... Rose and Danie friendship event [Every one read!]
Page 1 of 1