Plus Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Plus Anime! A enjoyable, friendly forum where you can rp with your own character, talk about anime or manga 'till your hearts content and well...do ANYTHING ELSE!!! HAVE FUN!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:50 am
Latest topics
» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:10 am by Guest

» snoring mouthgaurd
Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:08 pm by Guest

» Бесплатные игровые автоматы
Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:09 am by Guest

» Экскурсии по Тенерифе,дешёвые цены
Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:29 pm by Guest

» There and Back Again
Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:38 am by Din's Crusader

» death note....
Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptyFri May 28, 2010 5:19 pm by HxMello

» Animal Crossing City Folk~ Friend codes!
Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptySun May 23, 2010 10:43 am by Natyr's Child

» Lola Hatsune (evil)
Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 11:43 am by Natyr's Child

» READ THIS!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:00 am by Natyr's Child

Top posters
Natyr's Child
Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy Vote_lcapHelping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy Voting_barHelping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy Vote_rcap1 
artygamer~
Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy Vote_lcapHelping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy Voting_barHelping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy Vote_rcap1 
Gamer_gal
Seraphim
Julybaby#1
Din's Crusader
Invader Kinesis
tylol123
HxMello
Harvestmoon1115
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig
Location Location : Um...Saturn.

Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy Empty
PostSubject: Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy   Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:05 pm

Night-time. Darkness. Stillness.
Gem waited.
In the vines behind her, something let out a growl, but she ignored it.
Gem was getting impatient--true, she hadn't been waiting long, but the other girl was half-wolf. Couldn't she be quicker?
She sighed. Maybe she was just worked up that this would be the first time hunting since coming back. Which also meant that this would be the first time the stone changed colour.
Her hand wound around the pendant.
How would this turn out?
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy   Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:28 am

"Erm Hellooo?!!! Remember I can't run as fast as you!" Joy reminded Gem.She was hungry and energy was low, plus the fruit tasted rank...
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy   Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:11 am

[Human-ish Gem is going to start calling Joy 'ookami-san' which means wolf in Japanese. As they become better friends, she'll start calling Joy 'ookami-chan' rather than 'san'. Vampire Gem will just be rude and say 'wolf' or 'you' or whatever.]

Gem snickered into the darkness.
"Actually I am not that fast right now. Just you wait until I..." The word 'change' caught in her throat. "So no excuses, ookami-san." She smiled nicely under the cover of the dark and her own hair. "I am also one-hundred and sixteen years old," Gem teased, sticking her tongue out.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat
Location Location : erm....this galaxy?!!! Probably Birmingham....err... what am i ment to be doing again? *BOOM!*

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy   Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 12:12 pm

"Uh"Joy scoffed "I ain't ate in months you probably drank in about a few weeks ago.Beat that!"
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy   Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 10:35 am

Gem turned away and began walking into the vines.
"No," she answered shortly, irritated by Joy's attitude. "I have not drank a single thing since coming back to Trackingdom about three or four weeks ago. I have been bitten by another of my kind, but I have not drank a drop." As she spoke, Gem fingered the marks on her neck where Ray bit her.
This is one the 'nothings' I lied about, she thought meekly, wondering if Cana would question her again when he could move.
"Oh, and by the way, I believe the correct phrase is 'I have not' or 'haven't ate in months'."
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy   Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:37 am

"Ooooh! Look at you Miss Aristocrat!! We're in the modern day! I know you've around for yonks but wake UP!!" Joy complained.
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy   Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:58 am

That made Gem stop.
This girl...she continually puts me down, complains... She held onto a vine tightly, trying not to react.
But by now, Gem was very annoyed.
"I do not like it!"
One hand was around the pendant, ready.
"Do not say I did not warn you, because I am doing so now," she called irritably to Joy. "You, lucky Ookami-san, are the first person that gets to see me in complete vampire form. Be prepared!"
And for heaven's sake, RUN if I get too wild!
Closing her green eyes, Gem breathed out and pulled on the pendant.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy   Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:21 am

"Well!We're in this world where the language has changed slightly!You just try getting used to it! I hate humans but I go with them! I hate my parents even though their dead but I live with it. I came with you to save my family but I had to live with You. So think before you speak and learn your place in this world!!!" Screamed Joy " I don't care if your a vampire or not!! I'll die knowing that I tried to save my PACK!!"
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy   Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:56 am

Gem's eyes opened wide...just as the the necklace broke.
"It's too late!" She squeaked in a frightened voice. "See you around, Ookami-san!"
The bright red light coming from the stone forced Gem's eyes shut again.
Like before, she could feel herself getting taller, her hair getting longer, and, before long, her frame of mind changing--from shy, sweet and slightly awkward to saracstic, blood-thirsty and slightly mean.
The stone changed to emerald green as Gem opened her eyes, showing dark, almost black, eyes.
"So nice to be awake again."
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy   Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:59 am

"Okay Your dead! That doesn't mean that you don't have feelings! So do we! Think before you speak! Your not the only one at the top of the food chain ya know!" Joy commented dryly.
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy   Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:40 pm

[Gem has changed, so she's a little ruder than before. Sorry ^_^]

Gem sneered, springing out from the vines like an animal.
"Did I say I had no feelings?" She asked, touch of venom in her voice. "I have feelings. For example, I feel thirsty now. I have an instict to attack. And the more human me would feel regret and guilt if I was to accidently bite you or one of your...pack." She smiled meanly, showing her (now sharper and more noticiable) fangs.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy   Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:47 pm

"Give up!We may be weak but we have a strong bond so go bite a possum!" Snapped Joy...

Last edited by Natyr's Child on Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy   Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:09 pm

[Um, NC, can you please put at the end of each speech 'Joy said' or something? It's in the rp rules, and it'll help me to respond better!]

Gem yawned. "So defend them. I did not come here to argue with a wolf."
She turned away, then turned back, grinning. "I can hear one and smell one. Putting our diferences aside for a moment--let's hunt!"
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy   Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:24 pm

[Joy will be editied!!]

"Your asking for it!" She then did some thing that she had never been able to do in her life and which lead to her knowledge of her parents, She jumped past Gem and leaped. She had become a wolf. She then knew her birthday. Today....
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy   Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:30 pm

Gem's grin stayed on her face. "I think there is a group of them! I'll go this way, you go...the way you're going!"
She ran off in the other direction, ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy   Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:34 pm

Joy mean while was conserving engery and heading off in the other direction, towards the deer. There was enough not to make a difference!
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy   Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:37 pm

"Nice work!" Gem called to Joy--she could smell the deer's blood and feel the panic in the air, hear the frantic cries...
Her own hunt? A bunch of elk, who, for some reason were
a) out at night
and b) doing nothing to get away.
Gem's smile became more threatening.
"It's time!"
Launching herself at the stunned animals, she filled up on the blood she needed.
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy   Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:39 pm

"Idiot! You sacred the rest away!!" Joy (now in human form) snapped She changed and growled "Just leave me the meat!"
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy   Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 5:50 am

"Fine." Gem wiped the side of her mouth with her sleeve ans stood still.
"You hunt first. I'll go after."
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy   Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:22 am

Joy remembered something. Her parents...Wolves? Food? She fainted and fell onto the tree.
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy   Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:11 pm

I'm more capable of handling this that you are. Change back! The more human-Gem pointed out in complete vampire-Gem's mind.
"I am not complaining," she replied wryly, smirking. "Like I would want handle this," she added, placing her hands over the broken pendant.
The light was green this time, closing Gem's eyes and swirling around her as she got shorter, her hair shrinking backwards and her fangs becoming blunter and smaller.
The pendant fixed itself, and Gem opened her eyes, looking down at herself. There were a few stains of blood on her shirt, but right now her concern was Joy.
"Ookami-san? Ookami-san? Joy?" She said her name anxiously, bending down next to her. "Wake up!"
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy   Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:34 am

Vague memories were swirling round her head. Voices of many people. Mother? Father? Everything went black...
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy   Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:49 am

"Joy? Joy!" Gem yelled desperately, grabbing the other girl's shoulders and shaking them lightly. "Joy! It is me! It is Gem! The girl you do not really like, but still! Please wake up-" She cut off as she looked at the sky.
It was getting lighter.
"N-not n-now...JOY! Get up, snap out of it, I am begging you! It is almost sunrise and...and..." Great. Now she was sobbing.
I do not want to burn!
Back to top Go down
Natyr's Child
top poster
top poster
Natyr's Child

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy   Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 9:47 am

Joy was remembering something. She was alone in the middle of the village. The wolves were around the small bundle which was the 5 year old Joy.She could understand them. Hear them. Then the Alpha was shot!

"NO!!" Screamed Joy. running and changing she grabbed the elk carcass and run towards the snow-capped mountains...
Back to top Go down
artygamer~
Heads
Heads
artygamer~

Virgo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy   Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:57 am

[I assume that last part wasn't a memory...]

"W-wait! P-please..." Gem could just imagine how pathetic her voice sounded, a hand stretched out for...nothing.
I didn't find out why she resents me so much, she thought sadly, her green eyes becoming rounded.
It took her a moment to realise that she should move away, out of the light that was appearing.
"Maybe...next time..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy   Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy Empty

Back to top Go down

Helping Out? Friendship Event-Gem & Joy
Page 1 of 1